jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Please help! Having technical difficulties

1. kimberlie33 profile image59
    kimberlie33posted 4 years ago

Hello! I have a few questions and I'm not sure where to go to ask, so if this is the wrong place, I apologize for that, please point me in the right direction if you can.

I started a new hub this morning and noticed that whenever I add a text capsule, I get the box with the SUBTITLE only. Meaning that it will allow me to add a subtitle, but wont let me add any text, which is making it impossible for me to write my hub.

Also, I've tried to comment on another hubbers hub and when I click the submit button on the bottom, it sends me to the top of the hub and wont allow me to post my comment.  I had this happen on my profile only before the upgrade that I believe happened Tuesday. Until the upgrade was made, I couldn't add my bio, change my featured hubs, or add my other social networks, but that seems to be working fine now.

Any advice as to why this is happening and also what I can do to fix it?

1. Sally's Trove profile image85
      Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've never heard of anything like this. My only thought right now is your browser. Best results would be with Firefox and Chrome. Worth a try if you are not using either of them?

kimberlie33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am using Chrome. I'll give rebooting a try and see if it fixes itself in the morning. Thanks so much for responding. smile

1. tammybarnette profile image61
          tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was having the same problem for the past couple of days. I had to update to the newest version of explorer, and then LOL, I had like 100 updates to run. (I'm not very techno) Hope this helps:)

kimberlie33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Rebooting worked this time around. But thank you so much, I will try that next time, if there ever is a next time. I hope not! smile

working