jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Combining hubs to get rid of ZZZ's

1. galleryofgrace profile image83
    galleryofgraceposted 5 years ago

A couple of my ZZZ'd hubs can be combined since they're on the same subject. Should I worry that it will come back as a duplicate even if I unpublish one and combine them?

1. k12rswow profile image60
      k12rswowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Don't do that.  Each hub is it's own url, and as such must have time to mature.  Search engines have many criteria and one is longevity.  I've heard as much as two years.
      Money comes slow in this biz

2. Pearldiver profile image81
      Pearldiverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Just Freshen them with some new and relevant text and images and ride it out.. smile

3. livewithrichard profile image86
      livewithrichardposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Idled hubs are taken out of the index and since this is the case you can republish them anywhere you want to or you can combine them if you like... but before you do that you might want to make use of the groups feature.  Grouping similar hubs can help you gain authority for a certain topic...

Richard,

I auto submit my hubs to hundreds of search engines.  They are never taken out of their respective indexes.

1. galleryofgrace profile image83
          galleryofgraceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

k12rswow:
          How"s that working out? I take it you use auto submission software.

Go to hubpages boards, there is some good stuff in there, or just find some youtube know it all.  Let them ramble about SEO you can always pick up a tip or two.

working