jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

when I publish 10 hubs my account get disabled. help me in this case.

1. samsammy profile image59
    samsammyposted 4 years ago

hi hubbers,
    whenever I publish 11th hub, my all old hubs gone unpublished and getting revised.
    whats the matter with it. please help me.
    it happens only when i reaches the 11th Hub or 10th.
    thank you...

2. 2uesday profile image84
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

I think the fact that it is your 11th hub is coincidental.

It might be worth you reading this post from HubPages and also the ones about pending and idle hubs.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/105917

The other alternative I can think of iis that they have sent you an email about them.

samsammyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thank you 2uesday

3. Mark Johann profile image72
    Mark Johannposted 4 years ago

My friend has a lot of hubs and like you, he posted all of them. Later he was banned. The thing is that we have to give good hubs full of information. We must have a quality hubs.

thank you Mark

4. tommen profile image81
    tommenposted 4 years ago

It is all about quality these days.Instead of publishing 10 low quality hubs, write 1 excellent hub with at least 1,000 words.It also helps to do keyword research in order to find niches that are not too competed. Hubpages is trying to get rid of low quality hubs, that´s why some hubs get the zzzz-treatment.

-Tom

thank you Tom

5. dpmazhar profile image61
    dpmazharposted 4 years ago

right tommen

Yes dpmazhar

6. Deltachord profile image79
    Deltachordposted 4 years ago

Yes, quality Hubs, that's correct and good key words and a good summary. Also, correct spelling and punctuation. These are the basics. Learning to write different types of articles like the roundup, how-to,  etc. helps too.

Thank you Deltachord

7. Good Guy profile image92
    Good Guyposted 4 years ago

I couldn't find the "post a new topic" box, so i am posting this here, which is related to this topic.

I just received from Admin that one of my hubs is being "over promotional".  This is another of my popular hubs which was published on Oct 2010.  I didn't do any editing, and suddenly this notification!   I have tried to delete whatever that was possible and republished, and hope for the best.  My greatest fear is that Admin may just close my account without warning.  If this hub was not the popular one, I would have deleted it, like I did to a number of my hubs just to avoid problem. 

It is pity that Admin didn't identify specific violations, and expect us to rectify and to close our accounts should we did the "wrong" editing.  This has happened to a number of the Hubbers.  I hope it will not happen to me.

Anyone has any advice?

working