Hello, I'm new to Hub and I just published my first article. I was looking for some feedback as to what I can do differently to improve my hub.
You have almost invoked a rabbit frenzy on my part. However, I will desist. I like rabbits.
As to my quick scan of your hub, looks good. But need to stick a "be" in "My rabbit does not like to carried down the steps". All is well.
OK here we go - don't take this negatively:
1) Title - just do a search on Google - there are a lot of sites that will come up before yours - try using Google Adwords to find a title that is unique but searchable. Also - when using Adwords, Handling your rabbit comes up with hardly any 'potential' views - so even if your article is great, you're unlikely to get much traffic. Try something that combines a couple of searchable phrases :
Caring for Rabbits - Holding a Rabbit
This has two key phrases that both get some traffic - you not only are more visible but you've also hit a different search term.
2) Pictures - people love pictures - add a lot of pictures of your rabbit - add suitable descriptions and don't forget to add the source - in this case you...
3) Introduction - you jump straight into the aritcle - why not explain why careful handling is important first.
4) Headings - you have a couple of searchable phrases and this is good - the Handling Safety could be changed to Rabbit Handling Safety.
5) Make your hub more interactive and fun - add some polls; add some facts (Use a text box and right justify it - then color it) - Did you know..... etc..
6) You added a section 'Cutting your rabbits nails' - this isn't relevant to the article as it's about Holding your rabbit. Either remove this and create a hub: How to cut a Rabbits nails safely (or something like that) and then interlink them or create a much larger hub:
"How to take care of a rabbit"
You could then have sections for:
Feeding a rabbit
Cutting a rabbit's tail
Holding a rabbit
What to do when a rabbit gets older
Suitable housing for a rabbit
OK - sorry to be so critical! You have good writing skills and great potential to produce great hubs. Take a look at some of the top writers on here and see how they organize their hubs, how detailed they get and how they link several hubs together.
by Bill Tollefson2 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I have done everything that I changed before. I took off all my web address on my pictures. Other than change of title and pictures nothing was added or change.SOI'd like some help with passing the Quality...
by Eugene Brennan10 months ago
Can't seem to get much traffic for this hub. Maybe the title's too popular although I've changed it several times. It could be that the topic is just saturated with too much competition. The hub was moved to Feltmagnet...
by jellydonut257 years ago
Hey all, just published my first hub and looking for some feedback.Pretty much anything that will help me out here, perhaps not so much on whether or not I should have written the topic I covered, but moreso on the...
by Emma Ignatius2 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub A Message to Men. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Automobile 1802 weeks ago
I got this great message from one of the hubber. Who-so-ever receives this message kindly pass it forward to your headIt has been long that I wrote in HubPages. Recently I have opened a new account with HubPages with...
by Catherine Mostly8 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I received one of those 'Your Article Could Be Featured!' emails - which, as you know means that they don't like something about your article. This is the 'advice' that was included:A moderator made the...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.