|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Hello, I'm new to Hub and I just published my first article. I was looking for some feedback as to what I can do differently to improve my hub.
You have almost invoked a rabbit frenzy on my part. However, I will desist. I like rabbits.
As to my quick scan of your hub, looks good. But need to stick a "be" in "My rabbit does not like to carried down the steps". All is well.
OK here we go - don't take this negatively:
1) Title - just do a search on Google - there are a lot of sites that will come up before yours - try using Google Adwords to find a title that is unique but searchable. Also - when using Adwords, Handling your rabbit comes up with hardly any 'potential' views - so even if your article is great, you're unlikely to get much traffic. Try something that combines a couple of searchable phrases :
Caring for Rabbits - Holding a Rabbit
This has two key phrases that both get some traffic - you not only are more visible but you've also hit a different search term.
2) Pictures - people love pictures - add a lot of pictures of your rabbit - add suitable descriptions and don't forget to add the source - in this case you...
3) Introduction - you jump straight into the aritcle - why not explain why careful handling is important first.
4) Headings - you have a couple of searchable phrases and this is good - the Handling Safety could be changed to Rabbit Handling Safety.
5) Make your hub more interactive and fun - add some polls; add some facts (Use a text box and right justify it - then color it) - Did you know..... etc..
6) You added a section 'Cutting your rabbits nails' - this isn't relevant to the article as it's about Holding your rabbit. Either remove this and create a hub: How to cut a Rabbits nails safely (or something like that) and then interlink them or create a much larger hub:
"How to take care of a rabbit"
You could then have sections for:
Feeding a rabbit
Cutting a rabbit's tail
Holding a rabbit
What to do when a rabbit gets older
Suitable housing for a rabbit
OK - sorry to be so critical! You have good writing skills and great potential to produce great hubs. Take a look at some of the top writers on here and see how they organize their hubs, how detailed they get and how they link several hubs together.
by Md Anower hossain2 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article What is hubpage???? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Bill Tollefson3 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I have done everything that I changed before. I took off all my web address on my pictures. Other than change of title and pictures nothing was added or change.SOI'd like some help with passing the Quality...
by Susan May Gudge2 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Does Spaying or Neutering Cats and Dogs Make Them Fat?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!I see no reason...
by jellydonut258 years ago
Hey all, just published my first hub and looking for some feedback.Pretty much anything that will help me out here, perhaps not so much on whether or not I should have written the topic I covered, but moreso on the...
by Kristin Kaldahl5 years ago
I published my first recipe hub tonight, and while it's still in QA, I thought I would ask if those recipe hub experts out there would review it for me. I looked at several recipe hubs, and I took some ideas from...
by Catherine Mostly10 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I received one of those 'Your Article Could Be Featured!' emails - which, as you know means that they don't like something about your article. This is the 'advice' that was included:A moderator made the...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.