jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Submitting Hubs to search engines

1. profile image59
    omar21posted 4 years ago

CAN I PUBLISH MY ARTICLES OR MY HUBPAGES  SITE ON FREE SEARCH ENGINES ?

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

You can't publish Duplicate copy... even if you can leg sweep your competitors... smile

Far better to have a grappling technique which forces them into submission... like excellent keywords, quality, authority and content.. + a Webmasters account that allows you to ensure your best works are crawled and rated.... (pays to do this yourself manually)..

Using duplicate anything will ultimately ensure you fail successfully!  Bon Chance  smile

3. chasmac profile image100
    chasmacposted 4 years ago

How can you publish anything on a search engine? Do you mean 'submit' your hubs' URLs to free search engines for listing? If so, yes you can. Whether it's worth doing is another question. I just let the big ones, like Google and Bing, find me, I don't go looking for them.

4. profile image59
    omar21posted 4 years ago

thank you

5. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

You can't post your URL of hub pages on sites that have those free text ads, where you click for points type of thing to keep your ad going. Free traffic exchanges are not allowed. Get hubs indexed with Bing, Yahoo and other search engines along with  Google +, Tweeter, FB,

working