jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Thinking and/or Speaking

1. anagham profile image60
    anaghamposted 4 years ago

What kind of person are you?   a. Think before you speak          b. Speak before you think          What do you think is better and why?

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Im scared to answer, Sarra scared me.

2. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

OHHHH NOOOOO ! If you have to ask , then the answer will elude you !  lol......thats todays modern cultures biggest problem , remember that old  saying ,"listen 90 % and talk 10% of the time ? It worked .........I swear some people just don't know how to" put a cork in it "

1. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

big_smile  Ain't that the truth.  Especially the younger generation.  They just don't know when to shut the hell up.

anaghamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I must say, people speak up a  lot and later regret about it.. I believe thinking and speaking is better.. Thanks sarra.

2. anagham profile image60

I agree with you ahorseback.. Listening is very difficult when compared to talking.. Talking and talking,sometimes people even forget what were they supposed to talk.. Thanks..

Thanks Beth37,sarra,ahorseback.. Thanks for the feedback!

3. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

Sara ! you got it gil , I luv YA !

4. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 4 years ago

My replies are always carefully considered, so I end up with less to say, but at least I make a useful contribution to the conversation, rather than just going on and on about nothing. Yeah..I'm listening.

5. cjpooja26 profile image64
    cjpooja26posted 4 years ago

Many times I never think before speaking and later regret about it but now after regretting many times I started to think or just stay quiet.

working