jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

Ebay sales

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Imagine my surprise when I got $8.67 from Ebay deposited into my PayPal account. I am wondering how I can tell what was purchased? I've been looking around at the reports and I can't figure it out.

Look like I was wrong to stop adding Ebay to my hubs...it really does work. Of course, it took 6 months to earn that $8.67...

1. Janet21 profile image68
      Janet21posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on your sales!  smile

You can view the auctions that generated the sales via the 'Transaction Download' function. 

Login to ePN
      Click Reports
      Click Transaction Download
      Enter in a date range
      Click Download Text File

You will see all of the auctions won via hubpages.

2. Dorsi profile image93
      Dorsiposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well that was a nice surprise, huh Susan? I got about $29.00 a couple months ago, I think part of
      that was someone that signed up for EBay from a hub of mine. Since then I've made just a few dollars but hey every little bit helps!

2. bhoge profile image49
    bhogeposted 8 years ago

Congratulations!! Is there any limit to receive the ebay amount like adsense 100$ big_smile

1. Anamika S profile image75
      Anamika Sposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes, There is a limit. But a very reasonable one. It is $5.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83

I guess not. smile

4. LondonGirl profile image89
    LondonGirlposted 8 years ago

Nice one! Hope it's the first of many.

5. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Good for you Susan smile

I believe the way HP program is setup with Ebay does not allow for any detail - unless all your ebay capsules have only one product, you have not more than one ebay capsule per hub, and you have a separate account for every hub with ebay capsule big_smile

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Aha! Thanks Janet, this is good to know smile

*rushes to check his ebay stats*

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83

Thanks Janet smile

Glad I could help. smile

8. caspar profile image67
    casparposted 8 years ago

Ooh,  thanks for the reminder.  I'd forgotten about Ebay.  I've got £2.36!!

9. Specificity profile image61
    Specificityposted 8 years ago

I recently got a $38.77 deposit from eBay.  There are eBay ads on my wind power hub and I suspect someone clicked through and bought a wind turbine.  It is my second eBay deposit in the 8 weeks.  smile

Per my instructions above, you can find out exactly what auction you received a commission on.  Why not take a look?  wink

1. Specificity profile image61
        Specificityposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yup, that's what happened with the second eBay transaction: wind turbine.

The first one was a purchase that made me blush!  Must've been when the hub was first published before the ads became topic-relevant.  I've never heard of such a device much less written about one, and I sure as hell wouldn't buy one on eBay!  Seemed like the kind of personal item one would want to ensure was brand new.

10. Paul Profitt profile image77
    Paul Profittposted 8 years ago

Your Iucky, I tried to sign up for the ebay affiliate program and I was rejected for no reason. May be they have got to many Hub Pages affiliates on their books.

11. Uninvited Writer profile image83

I was an Ebay affiliate before I joined HubPages. I joined up through Blogger. I think if you have an established website or blog it helps.

working