jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Adsense decline due to website issues : hubpages?

1. barbat79 profile image76
    barbat79posted 4 years ago

I got a message that adsense has an issue with hubpages site security    I dont understand

I thought I may have entered it wrong and double checked but even if I wanted to change it, their review information tab wont allow it.
    Can anyone help?

1. sleepylog profile image96
      sleepylogposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think what they mean is that it's too easy for hubbers to ask people to click on the ads in their hubs in order to profit from them. This is a kind of fraud and in my opinion it's the main reason that Google doesn't like HP.

Squidoo on the other hand, only pays its top performing lenses a percentage of the revenue from ads at the end of each month. It's a much fairer system in the eyes of Google because it's less likely that people will click on the ads in those top lenses (or ask others to do so for them) if they aren't the author.  Out of the hundreds of thousands of lenses on Squidoo, only the top few thousand lenses actually make money from ad revenue. The others can make money through Amazon, like we can on HP.

I think this is the reason why Google wants to see that you are writing quality content, not just ad farms that you could ask people to visit to click on the ads to make you money. Keep writing quality hubs and Google will approve your adsense account eventually.

2. intelpages profile image60
    intelpagesposted 4 years ago

Should contact Hubpages support on that one.

3. barbat79 profile image76

How can someone contact hubpages support???
    Thank you for your response!   I appreciate your taking the time! Truly!!

4. barbat79 profile image76

Thanks   I found a way via e-mail to contact support!
    I wish I could actually speak to them.
    Again   many many thanks!

5. barbat79 profile image76

To Sleepylog;  Thank you. I have not clicked on any of my ads on my posts, So that part cant apply.
    I was thinking error message section was an issue with hubpages,or something in my work that I missed????  I appreciate you taking the time to write what you have so far.
    So , what I gather is just to write more hubs?  I thought adsense info page said there was something to correct. 
    It becomes mazelike to me  lol

1. sleepylog profile image96
      sleepylogposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It doesn't tell you what needs correcting?

barbat79posted 4 years agoin reply to this

No   and no response from Hubpages yet either

6. ruizblake150 profile image59
    ruizblake150posted 4 years ago

Hello barbat79,

Has your issue been resolved yet?

barbat79posted 4 years agoin reply to this

No   sorry to say....

working