jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Tracker

1. the clean life profile image80
    the clean lifeposted 4 years ago

Can anyone tell me and show me how to make a tracker and how to place it in a link to have people signup such as on Facebook. I try but I must have did the link wrong and it read 404 pages doesn't exist

1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hey the clean life!
      Let me point you to our referral tracker guide: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/referral-program
      That should get you all set!

Quick answer though: go to the bottom of any page and use the "link to this page" option to choose a link with a tracker embedded in it. smile

the clean lifeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hello Simone and thanks for the fast response. I have always used the Link to this page when I write and link to other hubs I have written, but does that go the same if you want to get others to sign up via my account so that I get the credit?

I made up a tracker and named it signup and try it on facebook but no luck. I will read the link you sent Simone and thanks so much.
        Mark

Simone, here is how I posted on Facebook .Is that correct ?
          http://hubpages.com_56clean/user/new Join HubPages to write and earn

2. jakkadan profile image61
    jakkadanposted 4 years ago

hey there, the clean life, if u have a wordpress based blog site, i believe but not absolutely sure that they have a wordpress plugin that gives u a tracker, juz search wordpress plugins n' u'll find out, hope this helps out.
    warm regardz   {^_^}
    jakkadan

Jakkadan- Thank you for the info. I think I got it but I used the default tracker HP had given me and it seems to work fine. Now maybe someone will sign up.
      Thank you!

working