Too many videos?

1. theluckywriter profile image76
    theluckywriterposted 4 years ago

I have a "Things to do in..." hub and I've added a bunch of Youtube videos so that people can get a feel for the things that I've listed. While I do think that the videos add value, I also feel that the hub looks a lot more cluttered now. What do you think? Do multiple videos add value to a hub, or is there a tipping point at which point there are just too many?

(If anyone would like to visit my hub and give me their opinions, I'd much appreciate it. It's called "Things to do in Tofino and Ucluelet British Columbia". Thanks!)

1. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

When I've visited Hubs with lots of videos on computers with slow internet connections, those pages take FOREVER to load, so I avoid putting more than two videos in my Hubs, and would recommend not adding more than three in most cases (though some Hubs really lend themselves to videos, I know).

Just my two cents!

1. theluckywriter profile image76
        theluckywriterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I hadn't even thought of that! THanks for the feedback. I've deleted two of the videos, but still have four up. I'll have to decide which one adds the least value.

working