I'm trying to post to Amazon products on a hub but it says loading and then nothing posts. I'm not getting an error message. I've trying using a URL, ASIN, etc. but nothing seems to be working.
Sometimes I've found it does not work with one particular product. Are you trying the URLs or ASINs of other products? And does it still work to load things by keyword?
Are you using products from the US store only?
Can you provide the title of the Hub in which you are using the capsule?
The keywords don't work either. I'm trying to put Alice in Chains CDs on my Alice in Chains hub. I've tried everything. Keep in mind that I want my Amazon associates account in the URL. I don't know how to do that with the ASIN so I always use the URL.
Are you inserting your account# into the URL and then that into an Amazon capsule? I've never tried it, but would almost guarantee that that won't work.
You don't need anything but the URL or the ASIN - HP takes care of getting your amazon # into the capsule. Keep in mind that your # will only be shown 60% of the time; the other 40% will carry the HP code.
As Howard mentioned, you shouldn't need to add your affiliate code if you have the Amazon Affiliate program configured for your HubPages account.
Can you provide a link to the product with which you are having problems?
ASIN should insert your Amazon account number automatically because it's listed in your account settings. Beyond that, try the technique I describe at the section labeled "Amazon ad error message work-around" in my hub on Advanced Techniques for Amazon and eBay Capsules. That works sometimes, but not always. http://howards.hubpages.com/hub/Advance … es-Modules
Alright, so I used ASIN and I didn't get an error message or anything, clicked save changes and nothing appears. I'm not getting an error message of any kind but it still lists the ASIN in the boxes. The keyword option isn't working either.
I had exactly this problem and thought perhaps hubpages had discontinued with amazon for some reason - then I realised it was down to Adblock. I thought I'd already disabled it for hubpages but apparently this was not the case. So if you use Adblock and are on Firefox, just go into Tools, Adblock Plus and then click on 'disable on hubpages.com'. I just did this and it worked a treat - I was immediately able to install amazon capsules on my latest hubs. I hope this works for you!
by Mary McShane2 years ago
I just got this email. Is terminating your account normal if you don't have any sales or referrals in 90 days????Hello,Thanks again for joining the Amazon Associates program. We’re reaching out to you because we...
by Christy Kirwan2 days ago
Today I have a quick announcement. We are retiring Amazon Capsules with multiple products. Writers haven’t been able to create these in a very long time, but some very old articles still contain Amazon Capsules with...
by Susana S2 weeks ago
Hi all,I'm creating a hub around christmas gift ideas for a specific niche, based on my own knowledge of the products. Can anyone point me to the rules regarding amazon/text ratios and any other info I need to know...
by Sarah Spradlin3 weeks ago
Is it every click, if they purchase that exact item or is it if they click on it and buy anything on Amazon?
by Rosheda Stephenson2 months ago
I am yet to successfully publish any articles with amazon products. I am trying to be clear on the requirements for these articles. I thought articles should be limited to 1-2 products, however I have seen list based...
by Catherine Giordano4 weeks ago
I understand the rationale for removing amazon capsules. I'm very careful not to include amazon capsules unless they are 100% relevant, and I can provide a personal opinion. I rarely do more than one per hub.HP is not...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.