jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

How to stop getting my Hubs unpublished?????

1. gags3480 profile image44
    gags3480posted 4 years ago

I am starting a face a new warning these days. Almost all of my hubs, are giving a warning of getting unpublished, whenever I edit them. They get approved, then I edit & again they get unpublished. Why? Can they give a reason for that, so that I can correct it.

1. Simone Smith profile image87
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This happens if one has had many Hubs moderated- it prompts the support team to review all edited Hubs before they are published.

The best way to go would be to thoroughly review our moderation guide and make sure that all of your work does not violate our publishing standards: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publishing-standards

Should the team see they have nothing to worry about, they will remove the review requirement! big_smile

gags3480posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ok. I read the guidelines & will edit all my hubs & make them according to it. But how to remove this warning permanently?
        I edited couple of my hubs after this warning, they got approved also but still the warning is there.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As I understand it, as time passes and you "prove" to HP that you will publish or edit hubs within their guidelines the warning and requirement for moderation of every hub will be removed.  It will take time, though.

gags3480posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Got it. Thx for the feedback. i will ensure this happens.

working