jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Having Issues writing

1. nafretiti profile image60
    nafretitiposted 4 years ago

Any tips on how to write a good Hub to get it published so that the ads can form on it? I seem to not be able to get a high enough score for my hub to become published and not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've even read a few and went over the rules again.Maybe my writing style and grammar but I'm not sure.

1. cancerresearcher profile image60
      cancerresearcherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Nafretiti,

To become featured you can follow the guidelines that Hubpages have made:
      1)approximately 700-1200 words is sufficient
      2)some pictures attributed properly
      3)some tables

hope it helps smile

nafretitiposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! It does, I think I'll begin writing my hubs out on wordpad first and then go over it and count the words and form an image in my mind of the tables,pictures and everything else. smile

2. Iammattdoran profile image86
    Iammattdoranposted 4 years ago

Go into your hub and edit it.  On the right-hand side there is a small section called 'Need some goals'.  There are a number of check boxes that relate to 1. wordcount 2. picture (original ie your own pictures are best) 3. engaging, interactive content (maps, polls, quizzes etc.).  Try and get all boxes checked and your hub will more than likely be featured

nafretitiposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Aha! I saw that and was wondering, I guess was having a blond moment lol. Thank you and will defiantly go for those goals!

working