jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Mobile settings

1. Woodmckinney profile image74
    Woodmckinneyposted 4 years ago

When I am on the mobile version, I am unable to link to pages for referrals. Does anyone else have this issue?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Are you talking about the iOS app or using the site via a mobile browser?
      Can you explain what you specifically mean by "I am unable to link to pages for referrals"?
      Are you referring to trying to create a new Hub and adding a hyperlink to your own HubPages referral code?

1. Woodmckinney profile image74
        Woodmckinneyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am asking about the mobile browser. I am unable to copy the referral code when using the "link to page" at the bottom of the page. I can not copy the code to put in into my blogs and websites

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like you are trying to add your referral code to your Hubs.
          HubPages referral codes are not intended to be used on the site, but on other sites to recruit potential authors.
          As for hyperlinks in general, linking a URL in your text capsules works the same for any URL.  Are you able to add other hyperlinks to your Hub?

While we have recently worked to support more mobile platforms, not all functions on the site work in all mobile browsers.
          You may want to try the iOS app or using a desktop browser.

2. Woodmckinney profile image74
    Woodmckinneyposted 4 years ago

Thank you for you responses, but I am trying to add the referral tracking code( of different hubs, not just mine) to my OTHER websites, not Hubpages. I do not think the mobile browser is able to do this.

working