jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

The colour RED is overshadowing my menu selections! HELP

1. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 8 years ago

I am finding tonight that the  menu selections on my account page are coming up in the colour RED - is this happening to everyone?
    I am finding it most difficult to read anything under the RED as the writing is in BLUE! What should I do? and also is this happening to everyone? as my eyesight is not that terrific I am quite discombobulated......and i don't like it.....help if you can please

2. jyuva profile image31
    jyuvaposted 8 years ago

I am doing good might be your system settings check it out big_smile

3. profile image0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

Yes I had a similar problem a few days ago, but it all came good.

Gremlins in the wires it seems.

1. ajcor profile image60
      ajcorposted 8 years agoin reply to this

thanks - i will just wait and see if it goes away - hope it is very soon - so you didn't  do anything at all ?
      I just had to guess which button to press to answer you!   eeny meeny miny moe.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

If you hold down shift and click refresh in your browser, that will force it to update any cached files.  Doing that may help solve the problem you are having.

1. ajcor profile image60

Paul thanks for your advice but that didn't make any difference......cheers

1. ajcor profile image60

well I thought it didn't but 27 hours after following your suggestion I am able to report no more RED - great - but was it gremlins? was it holding down shift and clicking refresh or was it just a passing fancy of who ever knows what? however thanks to those who answered me.....cheers smile

1. ajcor profile image60

The RED went and now after a two day reprieve it is back again!!! I just don't believe it,,,

1. ajcor profile image60

and what is more after all these days the colour RED is still plaguing me - can anyone help please??

1. SweetiePie profile image87
              SweetiePieposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Have you tried viewing hubs at a friend's house to see if maybe the issue is with your computer?  My computer is very wonky and many sites that look okay on other computers do not come up well on mine.

1. ajcor profile image60

Thanks SweetiePie for this - I will try out your suggestion at the library - but I have to say this computer was only bought in September so I don't know what is going on - I did the shift/reload thing and the red disappeared for a few days but now it is back!

5. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 8 years ago

Funny thing - I seem to be talking to myself as no one else appears to be suffering in the same way - however I digress....the problem could lie with Firefox - I just found that when I go into hubpages through Internet Explorer *no red* but when I enter through Firefox *red everywhere* on all the links! so maybe I have inadvertently solved my own problem.....so for those who have the same problem, try changing your browser ...  cheers

working