jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (15 posts)

The HubPages Team

1. Earl Noah Bernsby profile image89
    Earl Noah Bernsbyposted 3 years ago

As appreciation for all of the hard work that the HubPages team does (and as a way to keep in the loop when they publish, of course), I got it in my mind to click the "Follow" button for the entire HP staff.  I had trouble finding a few, though...  For example, Mrs. Edmondson is known only by her first name- "Robin," and I couldn't find profiles for Jay Reitz, Fawntia Fowler, Mausmi Mehta, Jason MacRae, Edward Zhang, or Matt Meyer at all.  Perhaps I'm showing my ignorance here, but... Doesn't every staff member have their own HP profile page?

Regards,

P.S. Also, howz come the C.E.O, Mr. Deeds, only has one hub?  Did he get lost on his way to Washington?? #quietly_chuckles

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Your post enlightened me.

See end at http://hubpages.com/about/us

And here is team list, http://hubpages.com/about/team And you are right. No links to profiles. But plugging their names into search will get you there.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Many of the staff don't write Hubs.  Or they create them under pseudonyms.

3. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 3 years ago

Thanks for following us, Earl.  Here are the staff members that write:

Paul Edmondson
    Marina Lazarevic
    Christy Kirwan
    Edward Zhang
    Matt Meyer
    Mausmi Mehta
    Matt Wells
    Camille Harris
    Robin (Edmondson)

Most of our engineers do a lot of testing on Hubs, but don't tend to write very much.  smile

1. Earl Noah Bernsby profile image89
      Earl Noah Bernsbyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Mrs. Edmondson, this is just what I needed.

P.S. I found your hub, "How should we praise good behavior in our children?" insightful.  It made me ponder the long-term efficaciousness of my "Bribe first, ask questions later!" approach to parenting...

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Ha.  I can't say that I've never bribed my kids!  We do our best.  wink

working