jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Has anyone here joined teckler or post any article dot com?

1. younghopes profile image80
    younghopesposted 4 years ago

Teckler and Post any article.com are the two websites about which i have been reading a lot lately after the bubblews paid-unpaid war, just wished to know has anyone joined these two sites and how are they?

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I joined Teckler awhile back and even wrote a review about them. Love the traffic. Less than thrilled with the earnings; hoping that will improve however.

younghopesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks paradigmsearch, just wished to know if it is worth spending time with regards to earnings, or rather have you ever been paid there (hope its no bubblews)

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
          paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I haven't accumulated enough to bother submitting a payment request yet. The good news, I've got over 50 posts there amongst my two accounts. The bad news, I'm not making any more posts until RPM/CPM significantly improves.

I havent joined it yet, was just thinking about it, but i think i need to wait till the site matures a bit and they pay better there

2. agvulpes profile image88
      agvulpesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Teckler just recently wiped about 80% from the value of most of the accounts 'unaudited' earnings. No explanations offered ?

2. Lisa HW profile image77
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

I made the mistake of signing up for PAA "just to see".  Once I "saw" I didn't care for what I did see, and now I can't figure out how to get the account deleted.  I would just leave it empty, but now I'm getting emails about people wanting to be "friends" on that site/blog, whatever it is.  One of these days I'll stop signing up for stuff "just to see".  roll

Oh even i did it yesterday and my motive too was 'just to see', i wrote a post which got five views. I dont know whether i will be contributing there or not,

2. jponiato profile image80
      jponiatoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Consider looking into disposable email addresses, like at spamgourmet.com.  You won't regret it if you sign up for things on-line.

3. earner profile image88
    earnerposted 4 years ago

I joined PAA just to see..... and it's not great shakes.

In my opinion most of these sites are spoilt by poor English of the majority of posters.

My stats to date show under 250 views last month and just over 30 this month.

It's got no natural traffic and doesn't seem to be highly ranked, or quick/good to be indexed.

I agree and the major turn off is that you cant add images to it, thus your post can never be pinned at pinterest. I think i should just leave it perhaps rather than spending time there

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I already belong to two writing sites that don't pay, I am not interested in joining any others.

1. Will Apse profile image93
      Will Apseposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's the spirit. Now you just need to learn about molotovs.

p.s. Don't forget the sugar. The sugar makes them burn with the flames of hell.

working