jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

So I'm going to remake my Hubs for a while.

1. Darksage profile image80
    Darksageposted 4 years ago

I'm going to take down all the pictures for now and find new ones( As I realized they were copyrighted and stuff lol) And put new ones from my friends and from Flickr, I guess this would help to promote them and people from different places. Also, since I like photography, I might use some of mine too. I might also check some stuff on the way, so there might be some changes in the hubs. To add up, I might not be able to create new hubs until later smile Thanks!

1. Faith Reaper profile image90
      Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It is a lot of work, but you should see a big difference from your hard work.  Since you like photography, your own photos are always best!  Don't worry about not publishing new hubs, while updating the hubs you already have published.  It will pay off in the end.  Blessings, Faith Reaper

Darksageposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank You Miss Reaper! The support is always nice smile

2. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 4 years ago

Sounds like a good plan, Darksage. Good luck!

Thank you! I am hoping to get it done after the weekend smile It's pretty tiring though.

2. Darksage profile image80

Thank you! My score actually went down quite a bit when I deleted some of the pictures, but now I'm searching for new ones, something off google and into places where people need attention(Like Flickr) I also have noticed that before I haven't credited the right people so now I have to really put them down. Hoping to get things right!

3. DATALOAD profile image60
    DATALOADposted 4 years ago

It's a great idea to revise your work every once and a while. It keeps the content fresh and can add quality with the right modifications.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image98
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

Great idea! You can only benefit from doing this - we should all do some tweaking on a regular basis.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

Using your own pictures is a great idea.  Make sure you ask your friends' permission before using their photos.  When you find photos from Flickr, make sure you are allowed to use them on a commercial site.  This Learning Center entry gives you more tips:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/legal-image-use

Thank you! Helps a lot! I am going to start doing this now!

working