jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Nice work on your hubs! Where do you find the pictures you use in your hubs?

1. Financial Evo Grp profile image60
    Financial Evo Grpposted 5 years ago

Nice work on your hubs!  Where do you find the pictures you use in your hubs?

2. Julie Fletcher profile image78
    Julie Fletcherposted 5 years ago

Many of them I snap myself. If you can't seem to get the type you want, try out www.morguefile.com. It's free to use.

Financial Evo Grpposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Awesome, thanks for the information.  I wish I was a better photographer and I'd just snap them myself too.  Keep up the good work.

3. stillwaters707 profile image61
    stillwaters707posted 5 years ago

I learned in another hub to use flickr, and also creative commons.  Flickr was really helpful.  Just be sure to check the licensing allowances.

Will do, thanks.

4. ripplemaker profile image84
    ripplemakerposted 5 years ago

Hi, the best way is to take a photo yourself.  If one is unable to, there are many websites that offer free images.  Just make sure that you read the terms of use.  Some sites that you can go to:  commons.wikimedia.org; freedigitalphotos.net; flickr.com (under creative commons license); public-domain-photos.com; www.morguefile.com; www.sxc.hu.   

Visit Hubpages learning center to read the tips on using photos and videos to enhance your hubs:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Pict … os-in-Hubs

Hope this helps you get started.  Enjoy hubbing. smile

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  I will check these sites out right away.

working