jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Rising Star Competition: Food and Cooking

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
    Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago

This week’s Rising Star nominees can be found on the Food and Cooking Topic Page.

Be sure to stop by and vote for your favorite! It’s a great way to support promising new talent in our community. smile

1. jgwhite66 profile image81
      jgwhite66posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Can I be considered for the next set of nominations? I have a new recipe hub just published. I'm keen for people to try it and let me know how they got on.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi jgwhite66,

The topic is randomly-selected each week, and Hubs in that week's Topic by new Hubbers are considered. Since Food and Cooking is the current contest, it'll probably be a few weeks before it shows up again.

2. WiseRabbit profile image85
      WiseRabbitposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for including my hub about GMO-free Amish bread in your contest! I am honored, and this is very encouraging. One thing, though, my hub has no comments, and it doesn't seem to be getting much attention, which is a disappointment to me. I really threw myself into this one and was hoping for at least a little bit of a dialogue, since I am new and no expert. Is there anything you could recommend me doing to improve readership?

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Did someone mention food...!?!

3. merej99 profile image88
    merej99posted 3 years ago

The original posted 7 weeks ago so I'm sure voting is closed but I did see a couple of my recipes on the featured page!  For future reference how does one vote?  Thanks smile

1. merej99 profile image88
      merej99posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Nevermind.  I figured it out in the Books, Literature, and Writing competition. smile

working