jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Hyperlinks

1. Traci Ruffner profile image77
    Traci Ruffnerposted 3 years ago

I just figured out how to add hyperlinks to my text.  I feel as though I have just accomplished a major challenge!  Ha!  FAQ's are definitely very helpful!

1. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

YAY! I probably would've have tons of problems learning how to do it if I hadn't already created them when I built a website years ago. The tutorials are very helpful in pointing out the step-by-step process here. If you ever have any problems figuring things out, don't hesitate to ask here in the forums. There are so many helpful people here at HP.

Traci Ruffnerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!  I have noticed the community has been very helpful.  I am happy to be a part of it.  :-)

2. Anita Anne Asra profile image54
    Anita Anne Asraposted 3 years ago

Congratulations!!! big_smile Hope you have fun learning more and more new stuff here as I definitely am.

Take care, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! big_smile

Merry Christmas to you as well!  :-)

3. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

Welcome, Traci. I just enjoyed one of your hubs. May I suggest you add the source and captions to all your photos to give your hubs a higher rating. You'll find all you need to know about it in the help section.

I am pleased you are an active part of the HP community and wish you every success. smile

Thank you!  I noticed you commented on my Holiday Traditions hub.  The photos on that hub were my personal photos, so I'm not sure how to add the source for it.  I will remember to caption though!  Thanks for the advice!

4. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 years ago

Hi Traci. Original photos are easy. Just put "Photo by Traci Ruffner" in the source box. smile

Ok smile  Thanks!

working