jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

accolade

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

When we go to our own profile, and click on the HOTD accolade, it opens up a window that shows us which hubs were so selected, to benefit our own (or at least my)  faulty memories. wink

It would be very nice if the same thing could be done with the Editor's Choice accolade.  (I probably should make myself a list, for I keep forgetting, and going back through a list of over 200 hubs to find them gets tedious.)

Thank you.

2. LCDWriter profile image95
    LCDWriterposted 3 years ago

In your "My Account" on the fourth drop down box "Select A Designation" you can filter and show only your EC hubs. 

Note: it doesn't hide them from your profile, just shows you the designation from behind the scenes.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
      DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh-did not know that. Thank you very much, LCDWriter.
      Learn something new every day.  Sometimes, I still feel like a newbie, even though I just recently hit my 4-year mark.

1. LCDWriter profile image95
        LCDWriterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No problem.  Glad to help you out and hopefully save you some time!

3. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Thanks, DzyMsLizzy, I learned something new from you today as well. Didn't know if I click on my HOTD accolade, I will see my hub. Cool!

4. Beth Eaglescliffe profile image91
    Beth Eaglescliffeposted 3 years ago

On the one hand, it's nice to be reminded  wink

On the other hand, it highlights which are your best hubs if anyone wants to steal them  yikes

(And that's why I've opted out of the Editor's Choice scheme).

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Editor's Choice did not select the Hubs with the most traffic.  There are some parts of the HP QAP and scoring system which doesn't seem to care if Hubs are actually successful on Google or not.  Difficult to imagine why this is the case, but it is.

working