jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Who other received this kind of accolade?

1. Venkatachari M profile image57
    Venkatachari Mposted 4 months ago

Who other received this kind of accolade?

I received this nice accolade today from HP.

Hi Venkatachari M,

You have hit a pretty impressive milestone—you have made 1,000 Forum Posts!

Fun fact: The gambling community (especially in the United States) frequently refers to denominations of $1000 as “dimes.” We’d never discount your 1000 forum posts in such a manner- thank you for being such an active member of the community!

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 4 months ago

Congratulations Venkatachari! I did not know they had an accolade for Forum posts.

Venkatachari Mposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Yes, Tim. I didn't know it until I received the message. And, that I have posted 1000 times on Forums. That's very nice to know for me.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image54
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 months ago

Congratulations Venkatachari Ji !
    I rarely visit forums, unless someone whom I follow , comments there.
    I have received accolades for Q-A section and I like this section very much.
    Congratulations once again!

Thank you, Chitrangada. I too received accolades for Q & A. But, this one is something nice to know that I have posted my views 1000 times on Forums. I never knew it unless I got this message commending me. I feel happy seeing it.

4. annart profile image86
    annartposted 4 months ago

Congratulations! I didn't know there was an accolade for this either.  I rarely visit Forums but I'm sure your input is valuable.  I see your name on various hubs' comments so you're obviously very active in the community; well done!
    Ann

Thank you, Ann. I like being active and sharing and receiving knowledge.

5. Carb Diva profile image95
    Carb Divaposted 4 months ago

Well done. I too did not know that this was something that HP monitors. Thank you for being such an active member. Your comments are always well-thought, and so I am sure that your contribution to the forums is as well.

Thank you, Linda. Sure, it is a great thing for me to know.

6. The0NatureBoy profile image52
    The0NatureBoyposted 4 months ago

I have reached several different ones, VM.  My first 1000 posts was one, when I got 10 featured hubs - now 14 our of 16 - was another and hitting the 4000 posts mile stone are the ones I remember. I believe I have had others so I congratulate you on your first such mile stone.

Venkatachari Mposted 3 months agoin reply to this

That's great, Elijah, to know that you hit the 4000 comments and posts achievement.
      Regarding other accolades, I also got many which are already there visible on my Profile page.

7. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 months ago

congrats, you have done a grand job, I wish I could spend more time here and interact more

Venkatachari Mposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thank you very much.

working