jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Uh-oh. Something amiss?

1. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Yesterday was my lowest HP earnings in 2 months.

That alone would not elicit me to post in this forum.

But at the same time it appears that AdSense just dropped HP's website revenue optimization formatting ranking from 4 out of 5 to 3 out of 5.

Only HP can figure out what, if anything, is awry. smile

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image91
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have noticed a drop in earnings as well. My views have dropped off quite a bit, too. I know this is fairly normal, considering the number of Christmas related hubs I have, but not to this extent.

2. LCDWriter profile image97
    LCDWriterposted 3 years ago

I wonder if the time of year has anything to do with it.  March is Spring Break month in the U.S. and many families take vacations during that time (and the spring break varies by state and school so different schools have spring break on different weeks.)   Just a thought.

3. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

It's the AdSense "demotion" that's got me concerned, as for the rest of it,

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7872241_f520.jpg

big_smile

1. LCDWriter profile image97
      LCDWriterposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yoda knows all!

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 3 years ago

March to date, I'm seeing ad earnings activity nearly identical to the exact same time period last year.  I'll have to see how the rest of the month shakes out.

Also remember, US tax season is approaching.  No matter what you think or who you talk to, more people don't pay their taxes until the last minute, so extra expenditures tend to dry up in the month ahead of April 15.  Retail is some of the slimmest about this time of year.

1. luvtoowrite profile image43
      luvtoowriteposted 3 years agoin reply to this

True, people in the US are very frugal this time of year, spending will be at an all-time low.

5. dragonflyfla profile image75
    dragonflyflaposted 3 years ago

Hiya:

Just curious to know where do you see that adsense has dropped HP's website revenue optimization?

Thanks.

1. paradigmsearch profile image92
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Slacker that I am, 99% of my AdSense account is HP.

Thus, as HP goes, so go I.

Interesting side note. When on HP ads, the ranking is usually 4. Awhile back when I switched to straight AdSense for 2 weeks to get my AdSense balance to payout, the ranking dropped to 3. When I switched back to HP ads, the ranking went back to 4. I shall not speculate as to why.

6. dragonflyfla profile image75
    dragonflyflaposted 3 years ago

Thanks! I thought I was missing out on some great esoteric information.

working