jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

Ad Earnings Screwy

1. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Please post updates on why earnings just fell significantly. What was showing earlier is now pending.

1. Nell Rose profile image89
      Nell Roseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It does seem to be going wrong lately, not sure whats going on.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

@janshares Were the earnings showing as pending (not audited) before?

jansharesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I believe the asterisks were on the Amazon sales only. I thought the HP earnings were all clear for Tues and Wed. The reason I say this is because my total earnings for the month decreased after it showed a certain amount over the last two days.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

It might have something to do with those moon timeshares I was selling. Oh, well...

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I knew it had something to do with the moon.

3. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I've never seen so much "pending" and seems to be lasting longer, like the whole seven days. It appears to be Amazon but Tues and Wed HP earnings have changed back to pending and are now gone. I hope it fixes today. We just need info updates about what's going on, please.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Currently,  pending earnings will "go away" for a time when they are being corrected (audited values setup).
      Right now this may take a few hours, but we are working to cut that time down to minutes.

Thanks, Matthew. It appears to be updated now with Tues and Wed HP amounts having the asterisks and everything for Amazon with an asterisk. Thursday says "pending." The bad news is that the new total is still less than it was earlier today, before I posted this forum, just not as drastic.

Edit: Hmmm. It just dropped some more as I was posting, by $2.00 (?hmm)

Total back up by $2.00. What a roller coaster. Anyhoo, I hope they stay up.

4. MakinBacon profile image84
    MakinBaconposted 3 years ago

Mine did the same. It had nothing to do with pending earnings, as the size of the drop was significant in comparison to the usual small adjusted amount.

5. Nell Rose profile image89
    Nell Roseposted 3 years ago

Well my earnings seem to be dropping as we speak....!

6. MelissaWindham profile image86
    MelissaWindhamposted 3 years ago

Mine did the same. This morning it had Wednesday and Thursday amounts showing and my total amount was a little higher. Now it just says 'pending' for those days under Ad program and the total is lower. Frustrating. I was worried it was just me! LOL!

7. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

I've got a sneaking suspicion that HP was up all night working on the earnings data.
    http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2009/coffee090401.jpg
    For the staff. smile

8. MelissaWindham profile image86
    MelissaWindhamposted 3 years ago

Yes, they fixed the problem and all seems as it should. Thank you to those who worked so hard to fix the problem!

9. Cameron Corniuk profile image84
    Cameron Corniukposted 3 years ago

I have actually seen complete, audited earnings be removed as well as pending, and more days pending for longer than usual. I did contact support about this and the advised it was an ongoing technical issue they are aware of and working on. In each case, the issue did resolve itself sooner or later.

Thanks, Cameron.

Closed to reply

working