jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

Is there any way to tell which hubs are earning money?

1. lauragee profile image80
    laurageeposted 3 years ago

I've been away for a while, but didn't we used to be able to see how much money we had earned by article? I can still compare the views on my articles, but I know that the income per view can vary a lot. Is there any way to get this information?

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I don't recall ever being able to see earnings by hub. Other writing sites do this  but not HP. We can only judge by how many views we have per hub and even that is  a guess.
      Last I heard the average was about $3 per thousand views but I don't think this is right.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image96
        Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Going by what I made last month it was a little less than double that. Whether that's average or not I have no clue.

laurageeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, that's actually around how mine look, too.

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We have always been able to see which hubs produced how many adsense clicks and what they paid.  If you are using the HPads, however, such clicks will be few and far between as there is only one ad left to adsense to report on.

And no, HP does not collect that information.

laurageeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh, that makes sense...I may have had adsense in the past but turned it off.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you don't have Adsense then you can't earn any money from your Hubs, other than Amazon capsules.   All the other programs depend on Adsense.

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image81
            csmiravite-blogsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It is ok now. My adsence got approved a few hours ago. smile

2. csmiravite-blogs profile image81
    csmiravite-blogsposted 3 years ago

My Adsense account is still awaiting approval. I have 10 featured hubs before and increased it to 15 today. I wonder if my views of 10,000+ previously will be counted if I get my Adsense account  approved by next week. I edited all my articles, so it becomes acceptable by Hubpagea and Adsense. Will payments be automatic? Just wondering, when I saw this  query.

Payment is not retrospective so you won't get paid for any views you get before Adsense is approved.

So , I don't have to put ads for ebay and amazon now? I'll just have to increase my numbers of articles. It's a hustle since i now  have 12thousand plus views.   sad

If you have your own Amazon account, you can use it on your Hubs right now.  You can't earn anything from eBay yet, so don't put any eBay ads on your Hubs until you've been approved.

I have been putting ebay and amazon ads on my articles. I'd better check on my amazon application. Thanks much!

working