jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Rate my new Hub :)

1. Miguel Fenech profile image59
    Miguel Fenechposted 3 years ago

I know this isn't a perfect hub but I am new to this.
    I've got two sections at the moment and I'll be updating them soon!
    http://miguelfenech.hubpages.com/
    Thank you !

1. Arthur Keyword profile image61
      Arthur Keywordposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I like your hub on education. One thing that i understand is we are born intelligent but we are ruined by education. I think creativity should be taught in school

1. Miguel Fenech profile image59
        Miguel Fenechposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hello, thanks for your comment smile!
        Yes unfortunately we are being forced to be taught irrelevant things that we might not like.
        Everyone is creative in his/her own way , and we are not really allowed to express our creativity.

1. Arthur Keyword profile image61
          Arthur Keywordposted 3 years agoin reply to this

i have also come to learn that as child grows, his or her own creativity diminishes as he or she get education.
          Big thanks for your article and comment

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Miguel, copying content from other websites and reposting it here, even if it is your own work, is a violation of the terms of use and can get your account banned.

And the same rules exist on Squidoo too.

3. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Well it appears that the Open your world hub is either a duplicate from Squidoo or that you copied it. Either of which is a violation of HP rules. Also your title is not capitalized. As for content, there seems to be a nice flow. You have pictures, videos, and multiple capsules. Good start, but the duplicate issue really needs to be worked out.

4. Miguel Fenech profile image59
    Miguel Fenechposted 3 years ago

I did not copy the work that's written there, I wrote both of them I just used multiple websites to share them on. It's my work. Thanks for your comments.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Miguel, posting any work, even your own, that is not solely original to this site is a violation of the terms here.

working