jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Why do my unpublished unfinished hubs have views?

1. Pico Triano profile image86
    Pico Trianoposted 3 years ago

Just curious. I am in the process of putting together several new hubs. I work between a lot of other responsibilities so they don't get finished very quickly. The system tells me they are unpublished and that only I can see them. How is that I'm getting occasional views on all of them?

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Your own views are counted

Pico Trianoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I thought maybe they were from admin or something. Makes some sense now.

3. xmags profile image87
    xmagsposted 3 years ago

Been wondering the same thing but I didn't actually think those were my own views. I thought they were like those hub hoppers and stuff. LOL.

I knew that wasn't it. Lol.

4. sherwani profile image60
    sherwaniposted 3 years ago

I asked the same question 2 days ago but didn't get the perfect answer. Am not believing this, but a woman replied that they are your own views.

That looks like what they are. I didn't know they counted my views.

1. sherwani profile image60
        sherwaniposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I still don't think they really are. 18 views on hub on a day. And I've sign out only once.

1. mary615 profile image93
          mary615posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I asked the same question when I first started here on HP.   I was told everytime I go in to edit before publishing counts as a view.  Then as it goes through quality assessment everytime staff or MTurk looks at it, OR as it goes through the HubHopper and someone reads it there, it is counted as a view.
          Don't take my word as gospel, that's just what I was told long ago.

1. sherwani profile image60
            sherwaniposted 3 years ago in reply to this

ok.
            JUST a question if you would like to answer. I checked your profile. You are over here for 3 years with 80+ hubs. How many visitors per day you have and how much money do you make per month? smile

working