jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Return to Hubpages?

1. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 3 years ago

I've been on Hubpages for over 6 years and have received over 1.6M views.  Like many I drifted away as Panda decimated our traffic and I even flirted with Bubblews.  Throughout this experience I've always found the staff here incredibly supportive, hard working and prepared to adapt to changing market conditions. 

Even when I've not been here, my Hubpages passive income has continued to flow (even if less a flood and more a significant trickle!).  I still do Bubblews but its more like a casual friend (with benefits) than a serious relationship. 

But Bubblews just isn't Mila Kunis (reference to the movie) and I'm returning to my first love and have written a Hub.  Incidentally, the process of Hub writing is even better and more straight forward than the last time I tried it and the QA process is invisible.

That reminds me that the other thing that keeps so many of us coming back here is the forums.  The influx of the many fine writers from Squidoo is another reason to be here.  So welcome Squids. 

Here's hoping Hubpages will continue to evolve and carve out a solid niche on the web! cool

1. Sed-me profile image82
      Sed-meposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Im feeling incomplete. You didn't finish out the analogy. If Mila Kunis is the friend with benefits, who was the first love? I need a name... I may not sleep tonight.

1. Rik Ravado profile image93
        Rik Ravadoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Mila Kunis wasn't really helpful - thinking of her distracted me from my analogy!

1. Sed-me profile image82
          Sed-meposted 3 years ago in reply to this

hahaha

2. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

Welcome back, Rik. smile

working