jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

My first from scratch HubPage. Looking for feedback

1. JackieBlock profile image80
    JackieBlockposted 3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am a Squidoo transfer and yesterday I made my first hub while I was waiting for my lenses to transfer over. I was told that this was the place to get feedback from experienced hubbers so I will put out my first attempt at a hub for you critique. I appreciate any feedback you may have for me as I am still learning what HubPages can do.

My hub is http://jackieblock.hubpages.com/hub/Hea … men-Dinner

Thank you in advances for taking the time to look. I appreciate your efforts on my behalf.

-JackieBlock

1. WryLilt profile image91
      WryLiltposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'd work on the title. It's unlikely to rank highly in Google with such competitive words. Add in some words as to why this is a SPECIAL ramen, such as ingredients that others don't use, etc. Check out Google suggest for ideas.

2. Pico Triano profile image87
      Pico Trianoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Looks to me like the writing is good and so are the visuals. I'm sure there are a lot of technical things that could be done to make things better. I think it's a good hub in my inexpert opinion.

3. Glen Kowalski profile image93
      Glen Kowalskiposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm far from an expert but I second the idea of breaking up the text a bit.  Otherwise a great recipe hub.  The style is awesome-I think eventually I'm going to offer cooking tips for my fishing hubs (though us southern folk tend to cook a bit less healthy big_smile).

2. ecogranny profile image81
    ecogrannyposted 3 years ago

I'm new to HubPages, too, so can't give feedback from that perspective, but I do subscribe to the theory that shorter paragraphs keep attention online better than long blocks of text.

I loved your recipe and pinned it.

working