jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Quiz capsule

1. abidareacode profile image51
    abidareacodeposted 3 years ago

When a quiz capsule is introduced in a hub there sees a blank space under the question which destroys the formatting of the hub.Also sees a message "get this widget". So in total quiz capsule destroys the beauty of hub. How can I avoid these messages from this capsule?

1. Glenn Stok profile image95
      Glenn Stokposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I personally don't like the formatting of the quiz capsule either. It's not consistent across all browsers and it doesn't work at all on the Apple iPad at this time.  The "get this widget" message cannot be removed. You might be able to adjust the extra blank space below the question by changing the length of the question by a few characters. Try that.

By the way, if you need to find all your hubs where you are using the quiz capsule, go to your hub statistics page and select "quiz" from the "select a capsule" pull-down button.  Here's a quick link to display only your hubs with quizzes...

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats?capsule=Quiz

abidareacodeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Glenn...So it means it is the property of that capsule.But placing it is an added advantage in quality test.So the capsule should have a quality!!

If you report your thoughts on this in the Technical Problems forum you'll get a reply from HP.

How can I report this there? Can I repeat the same question there?Will it cause any ban on me (I am back after a ban)

Okay, I opened a problem report on the quiz capsule. Feel free to add to it if you wish.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/124862

By the way, the "Get This Widget" link is useful. You might get extra traffic to your hub because people can place your quiz on their site.

OK Thanks for opening it.I had placed my problem there.Thank you for giving information about "get this gadget"

working