This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

August Earnings Not Paid

1. MyMastiffPuppies profile image77
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 3 years ago

My earnings report for August and the Balance history report for August are different. I had expected a payment the end of September but nothing? Any help on understanding the difference in the two reports would be greatly appreciated. The August earnings is over the $50 threshold but the balance report does not reflect that amount.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image91
      Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The Amazon and, I think Ebay also, payments, are made on a delay.  There is a hub in the Learning Center and info in the FAQ about the schedule.

2. Marketing Merit profile image95
      Marketing Meritposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is probably due to the fact that there is a 2 month delay for Amazon earnings. Hence, any Amazon earnings from August will be reflected in your September total and so forth.

1. MyMastiffPuppies profile image77
        MyMastiffPuppiesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for clearing that up! I had just recently went back to the Hubpages earnings program and August was my first full month.

working