Amazon earnings for December,,,

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 64 discussions (134 posts)
  1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

So how is everyone's earnings from Amazon going for December? I'm up to $134.00 already and sold 16 items yesterday. I will beat last month no problem.

I'm hoping the next few weeks has a lot of last minute shoppers, and I think that will happen. How about you? smile

1. Aya Katz profile image80
      Aya Katzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bill, this is the first year that I am making anything on Amazon, but this month I sold five items and eight items have shipped, presumably from the previous month. I am about to make the ten dollar payout!

2. Lily Rose profile image84
      Lily Roseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am very pleasantly pleased that I'm at $430 already and 34 items ordered yesterday.  28 items away from 7.5% -- I may even make 8% this month for the first time ever (fingers crossed!)  I haven't actually calculated it but I seem to be averaging 20-something sales per day so far this month.  I broke my record by far last month ($721) and it looks like I may even beat it again this month at this rate - I'm soooo thrilled!

3. Laura Marie profile image70
      Laura Marieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My amazon is not too bad this month. I am at $87 and need to ship 5 more orders to get into the 6.5% bracket. Last month was my best month where I earned around $142/143. However my Adsense is fantastic this month so I am happy smile

4. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just over $220 this month so far - hope to beat November ($350) - November I sold a lot more items, but December I'm selling bigger ticket items! Before that total year was less than $100 - finally getting the knack of targeted hubs!!! My valentines day, easter hubs will be appearing shortly *grin*

2. CMHypno profile image80
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

I think I'm going a bit slower than November - on about $75 earnings and sold 5 items yesterday.  But it is so much improved on earlier in the year!

3. Misha profile image65
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

So far so good, but I tend to sell cheaper items - 36 shipped gave me $27.52. And most of them are not from hubpages. smile

Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Same here Misha, I bet 90% of my sales come from my own websites. I'm going to make dozens of narrow product pages on my sites and be ready for next year. smile

1. Misha profile image65
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have thousands of such pages online. But somehow I am not good at affiliate marketing and they don't really bring much as you can see. I have amazon there, ebay, clickbank, and hundreds of CJ vendors including giants like buy.com and overstock - and still totals are just a few hundred bucks per month, nowhere near one would expect with the amount of real estate I have to place all those ads on...

Not that it bothers me very much cause I am really good with adsense, but still I want to master that side one day, too smile

1. habee profile image93
          habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure you will, Misha!

4. sid_candid profile image57
    sid_candidposted 13 years ago

I am a newbie in Amazon. Signed up in early October this year. I made 33 cents in October. More than $6 in November and over $2 this month. I know my earnings are slow and low but am sure would improve with time. All the best to all fellow hubbers to have bumper amazon earnings this december.

Yes it will get better in time, you just need to put out a lot of good hubs with Amazon capsules in them. smile

5. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 13 years ago

About $150 so far for Dec. I don't think it's going to top November.

6. lrohner profile image67
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

I've already sold about $4,000 worth of Amazon goods so far this month on this account, and I expect folks to keep up their shopping spree. That's off of roughly 15 hubs.

Last year, a full 30% of my December sales and earnings took place either the week before or the week after Christmas. smile

1. Misha profile image65
      Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow! You rock, Lisa smile

2. Wendy Krick profile image63
      Wendy Krickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's interesting. I didn't expect many sales after Christmas. Good to know. smile

3. lakeerieartists profile image64
      lakeerieartistsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow, that is very inspirational Irohner!  I figured my sales would slow down by Dec 23rd.  smile  No where close to you, about $250 right now but much higher than I was last year.

1. lrohner profile image67
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I kind of lucked out this month with an expensive laptop, a couple of Kindles and Xboxes -- funny, because I don't push any of those or even mention them on my hubs!

7. profile image0
    Hovalisposted 13 years ago

I'm just below $250 and just made it into the 7% bracket. Lots of cheaper items this month, though. I might top last month, it just depends on how the next week goes. I'm hoping the 16th is a bumper day like I've heard it can be. smile

8. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Just over $25 this month so far, up from $23 last month.

9. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

My amazon is alright so far, 188.92 in commission this month as of today,  but that is because I had two big sale, the rest are all small sales. I hope to reach the 7 percent again, I wish. I am learning to put up a website and will pay for webhosting and domain name in February so that I can expand and sell in those websites.

10. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 13 years ago

Like 280 so far.  It has been a good month.

11. PaulaHenry1 profile image63
    PaulaHenry1posted 13 years ago

Been an awesome month! 14 things sent and 15 more ordered! SSSooo happy and excited! Funny how the little things in life can make my day!

12. gracenotes profile image90
    gracenotesposted 13 years ago

With Amazon, two days ago I went into the 6% commission tier for the first time ever.  I'm pleased -- so far I earned about $20 for the month on Amazon.

Adsense -- not so good this month.

13. Mutiny92 profile image65
    Mutiny92posted 13 years ago

Right at $100 so far.  Does traffic/sales drop off during the holiday weeks and into January?

14. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 13 years ago

Although I haven't so far been making as much in December as I did in November, I'm only about $20 short of the $150 payout I set myself, so fingers crossed I will make payout by the end of the month and will have a cheque in my hot little hands some time in February!

15. Bill Manning profile image69

I'm glad most seem to be doing well this month with Amazon! I think sales will stay strong all through the whole month. smile

1. Lily Rose profile image84

I sure hope you're right!

16. Spacey Gracey profile image38
    Spacey Graceyposted 13 years ago

How late do people shop in the US - what's usually the last online date for delivery before Christmas. I assumed that by mid December the traffic will tank as people don't want to leave it to late.

Found this which may be helpful

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/img10/x-site/xmas/shipping-lite/sl_calendar_non-prime_1217cutoff_main_rev2._V175299654_.png

17. Bill Manning profile image69

I think the week after Christmas is good too because people buy the sales items. smile

1. lrohner profile image67

Yup. I tend to have a good amount of sales the week after Christmas, but low earnings since people are only buying things that are super duper bargains.

18. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

My Amazon earnings are beating out Novembers with about half the earnings in the first 10 days.  As November was a 1000% change from prior months, I'm pretty happy about it.

As this is my first Xmas season, I will find it interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks.  How long will Christmas sales last?  Will there be after the holidays sales as Christmas gift money gets spent?

19. Spacey Gracey profile image38

How does it work with gift card - if someone makes a purchase from Amazon using a gift card I assume there is no commission from that?

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
      Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you get a commission on gift cards too just like any other sale.

1. Spacey Gracey profile image38
        Spacey Graceyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry - what meant was when someone pays using  gift card - because Amazon have potentially already paid out a comission when the card was purchased I'm assuming they dont pay again when the card is redeemed?

1. KCC Big Country profile image82
          KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's a great question that I too would like to find the answer to.  I was paid commission for some gift cards sold (like you said).  Although, it doesn't seem fair to not pay the commissions to the next person if the customer uses that form of payment at checkout on the items they now purchase with it.

1. skyfire profile image79
            skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Problem is in tracking the gift certificates from specific affiliates because cookie is dead after 24 hours. There is likely to be a burden on their server for tracking thousands of gift cards with multiple affiliates for single account. For example, if you purchase 2 amazon.com gift cards from A1 affiliate then 5 under A2 affiliate and then 2 Endless.com gift cards from B1 affiliate with same buyers account then tracking becomes hell complex.

They're having lot of reporting issues already and many affiliate accounts are getting updated after a gap of 48 or more hours. I just don't get what is fair in marketing these days with 24 hour cookie. For example, firefox built in amazon search feature overwrites our ID with their - mozzilla-20 when any user searches using firefox, so we're losing some share from firefox users as well. I don't think that is fair in anyway. hmm

1. SiddSingh profile image59
              SiddSinghposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I guess Amazon can easily afford it - buyers will anyway find Amazon - affiliates or no affiliates.

I never suspected that! If it is so, then it is a matter of concern for sure. Just hope that all the buyers use any other browser but FF - or at least they never discover that feature!

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4248988_f248.jpg

2. Flightkeeper profile image66

That's a good question.  And I don't know the answer big_smile

3. Brooke Lorren profile image61
          Brooke Lorrenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm new here, but I do know that Amazon will pay commissions on items ordered with gift cards on Squidoo.  I buy things all the time from there with gift certificates I earn from Swagbucks, and I always see my items later.  I don't see why it would work any different with your own aff IDs as it would with Squidoo's ID.

20. PurpleOne profile image86
    PurpleOneposted 13 years ago

So far I'm at $11 for the month of December from Amazon. I am disappointed and was expecting better! sad

21. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

On Amazon, I'm averaging 20+ items being sold per day right now.  I'm only a few items away from having beat last month and it's only the 11th of the month.  I'm in 7% category with a good chance of hitting 7.5% if it keeps up the 20+ items a day.  I sold 5 times as much this November as last November.  And so far, this December is 3 times as much as last with 2/3rds of the month left.  I'm a happy camper. 

On Adsense, I hit payout within the first week.  I should easily beat my record.

22. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

I already matched November sales so I'm hoping I'll double my sales this month.  Yippeee!

23. Spacey Gracey profile image38

anyone got a translation for what skyfire just said? big_smile

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4246806_f248.jpg

1. Spacey Gracey profile image38
        Spacey Graceyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I glanced at this and thought it was just a joke - then I saw it really was a diagram explaining it - bless you for your kindness - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

24. KCC Big Country profile image82

I'm not suggesting that the person who was paid commission for selling the gift cards to also be the person who gets credit when they use them to buy products with them.  I'm just saying I think both should be paid.  However, it's doubtful that they pay commissions twice, but maybe they do.  That's what Spacey Gracey and I are trying to determine.  I have been paid commissions for selling cards, so I know that works.  And we may have all been paid when they use them to buy products simply because we haven't been told what form of payment they used.  We just don't know.

I searched askville for this but no similar question found so i guess have to create thread for this question.

25. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

So far this month I have earned $255 in commission with another 56 items still to ship. This has been a great month for me smile

26. brandonhart100 profile image75
    brandonhart100posted 13 years ago

sold about $350 so far since the end of November... and I've only been on HP since November 10th!  I love amazon!

362 items shipped and 436 ordered, so I have a little left in the backburner as well!

27. Ms Chievous profile image69
    Ms Chievousposted 13 years ago

I am close to 350.00 so far and made the 7% bracket.  smile  Hoping it will continue to be a good month...

1. netlexis profile image63
      netlexisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm just 4 items from 7%. Sure hope everyone is right that sales continue after Christmas. So far this is the best I've done with Amazon -- hovering under $50.

28. Bill Manning profile image69

Hi, just got back from seeing the Universal Studios Macy's parade, it was fun! smile

Anyway it looks like most are really having a great time with Amazon. I myself have only used it much in the past two months, I just did not think it would convert good.

But I can see I was wrong and I can see how I can make much more with product pages on my own websites. I should have done this years ago! hmm

29. Richieb799 profile image76
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

I've earned around $27 as well, actually sold a $100 Star Wars bathrobe but my conversion rate seems to have dropped from 6 back down too 4%, didn't know it could drop back down.

I think it resets back to 4% every month. hmm

That's right, you start over at 4% every month (although electronics are capped at 4% and some other things have specific percentages, too).  The good part, though, is that once you get to the next higher rate(s) it is retroactive to the beginning of the month, so even if you make it to, say, 7% on the 30th you'll get 7% commission on everything you sold for the whole month.

30. KCC Big Country profile image82

Some items also have a lower rate.  Seems electronics are 4% even when other stuff is higher.

31. Angela_1973 profile image60
    Angela_1973posted 13 years ago

I made $24.81 this month so far, and $27.88 last month. I have already got one payout from Amazon for $13.41 Most of these commissions were made on items that I do not write about, like electronics and can you believe it a TV stand.

32. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

This month has been very good to me! My best day sold nearly 30 items on Amazon.

For the month I'm up to $62 on Amazon and $70 on Adsense. smile

33. Angela_1973 profile image60
    Angela_1973posted 13 years ago

Good for you WryLilt, you are doing great, I think soon you will be making a lot!
    My Adsense is not doing so good, I got to write more hubs, the problem is that I spend too much time on each hub making sure is absolutely smooth, that is between cooking and taking care of my kids, every time I sit in front of the computer they decide they want to play a game smile

34. Mikeydoes profile image44
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

After being on kind of a dry spell I probably made $10 off of Amazon today. I just wish I had 10,000 hubs up, and I wish I knew what I was doing, because I'd be rich.

35. caninecrtitics profile image61
    caninecrtiticsposted 13 years ago

Im at $150 for amazon and google not so good.  With 17 items still needed to be shipped this is a great month.

36. Mutiny92 profile image65
    Mutiny92posted 13 years ago

I just went over 7% - my first time in my 10 months on hubpages!  I don't think I will make 7.5% - that is a LOT of sales!

37. Bill Manning profile image69

Good for you! I'm only 19 items away from 7% so I will hit that no problem. I'm up to $170.00 for the month, which is already the best I've done with Amazon.

If I hit between 200 to 300 for this month I'll be happy. I'm doing better with adsense. smile

38. Wendy Krick profile image63
    Wendy Krickposted 13 years ago

I'm having my best Amazon month ever. I'm at 394 items orders. And my earning so far are $627.00.  Now if I could just get my adsense earnings higher....But I'm very grateful.

1. Mutiny92 profile image65
      Mutiny92posted 13 years agoin reply to this

SWEET!  It really makes you wonder what NEXT year will be like!

1. Wendy Krick profile image63

I am excited to see what 2011 will bring.

2. ChuckHuckaby profile image39
      ChuckHuckabyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's great that you made $627! I've found that Amazon can produce good revenue but it's been sporadic. Knowing that Hub Pages do well with selling Amazon products makes me want to really work at promoting them. Thanks for the encouragement!

39. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

That's great Wendy!  I'm at 332 items shipped and twenty-something yet to ship ($596 Amazon earnings so far).  Only about 281 more items needed to get me up to 8% for the first time ever.  I don't think I'll make it, however, if sales keep up at 20+ a day as it's been so far this month then I just might make that 8%!  Last month broke my record by far and I'm well on track to break that record again, it's so exciting!  If only I didn't have debt to pay off, I'd go buy myself something!  Actually, I did order a pair of Ugg boots today - my first pair ever - I'll probably wear them once or twice here in South Florida!

1. Wendy Krick profile image63

I'm glad you got something for yourself. You deserve it. smile

Mine is all going to bills in January. It would be great if the sales keep up but I'm sure it will start to dive quite a bit once Christmas comes.

I'm just really grateful for everything that I learned from everyone here at Hubpages and within this forum. The extra income has really helped us get through the last few months with being unemployed.

Ditto!  I, too, am so grateful to HubPages and so many here who have helped guide me along this journey!

2. Mutiny92 profile image65

nice job Lily!  My wife has finally seen that you can make a nice bit of extra cash from hubpages and has been helping me knock out some hubs! 

I am crossing my fingers that the views will continue to increase and clicks into Amazon continue to grow throughout the next year.  If so, my NEXT Christmas season should be even better.

3. lrohner profile image67

I used to work in Miami, and all I can say is--Ugg boots in South Fla? Ha! Reminds me of the day I realized just how silly I was for driving a big honkin' gas-guzzling SUV down there! smile

I know!  I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse, but we'll see how I feel when they arrive tomorrow - too bad they won't be here today because it was 35 degrees this morning, yet tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60s I think and back up to 78 by week's end!  I hope another front comes through to make my stupid purchase somewhat worthwhile!

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
          rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure you'll wear them this winter, if like last winter.
          the past week I've seen lots of women wearing some form of boots, whether leather or uggs. I have one waist length winter coat, but nothing longer or boots.. it's cold outside. hopefully this weekend it will warm up again.

Thanks - I need the reassurance!  I wanted something simple, flat, closed, and casual to wear with jeans and these may just be the only thing I need.  If I'm not wearing these or sneakers I'm always in flip flops!

rebekahELLE, are you in South Florida?  If so, will you be going to the Miami HubCamp in Feb?

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
              rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

sorry Lily, I just saw this from a couple weeks ago!  no, I'm over on the Gulf coast, but I'm thinking about coming over, we'll see!

definitely boot weather now! big_smile 
              we woke up to frost on the roofs and lawns.. of course, now it's gone and 53 degrees.

amazon has been good to me this month. I'm thrilled to be reaching goals each month. there is something very satisfying about someone ordering something from our hubs, besides the financial aspect.

also funny at times what they order!

40. pranajayas profile image60
    pranajayasposted 13 years ago

No convestion yet on affiliate such as amazon, buy.com, linkshare, etc but I keep to learn for this part, still use adsense for my earning.

41. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I'm already past what I made in Nov. which so far had been my best month. as of 12/13,18 items with a 10.34% conversion. I don't post $ amounts here anymore.

one of the items was $12.00 commission, nice! I only have one specific product hub, so for those who think you can't make money on non-product hubs, it's not true. You can!

Hoping we all continue to see nice sales throughout the rest of the month.

42. brettb profile image58
    brettbposted 13 years ago

15 items sold so far this month. Strangely I've sold 2 vibrators. I don't remember hubbing about those!

1. ThomasE profile image69
      ThomasEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

22 items so far this month, quite exciting as I've only been here for 6 weeks, and hadn't sold anything from hubpages until the first day of the month.

Was very excited to find someone bought two kindles yesterday.

2. Lily Rose profile image84

That's funny!  I sold some male gay porn books recently .... no, I didn't hub about that either - I didn't even know they existed!!

Many don't know it, but there is actually a lot of adult books, movies and toys on Amazon. Some are very hardcore. That's why I roll my eyes at those who say porn is bad, yet make money off Amazon. Hypocrites. roll

1. Tim_511 profile image75
          Tim_511posted 13 years agoin reply to this

No.  If I advertise pocket knives on Amazon and someone buys porn, that isn't my problem, my responsibility nor my preference. 

Just like if I recommend a bookstore to an acquaintance for a music book, that doesn't mean that I condone the sale of porn there.  I didn't send them there for that.

I see. So if I make a lot of money selling toys from a drug dealer it's okay. I'm not selling his drugs, just his toys. So I'm not helping him or anything, not my problem what else he does. Right.  roll

They also sell Bibles.  Does that make a Muslim a hypocrite for selling there?  Maybe all the atheists should stop as well?

Only if they have a problem with what they are selling. I don't think there is anything wrong with porn, or the fact that they sell Bibles.

What I'm saying is that those who really are soooo much against adult content are complete hypocrites if they then take money from Amazon, or any other place that sells adult content.

It's like if I think selling drugs, or bombs or whatever is bad. I will not want to associate or have anything to do with any company that sells or pushes those items.

If I do, just to make money, and in so doing make money for them, then I am one class act total two faced hypocrite. If you can't see that then I'm not going to waste my time explaining.

However if you have nothing against Amazon selling adult content, and I assume you don't, then your not doing anything hypocritical. smile

I see what you are saying, but I guess I just disagree.  If I had to completely avoid any company who sells things that I disagree with, I couldn't associate with anyone.  Walmart sells movies I would never watch and books I couldn't read - so do grocery stores and drug stores.  Almost every clothing store in existence sells items that I would never wear or wouldn't consider decent.

Because of that, my thought is that I won't associate with a business if their primary business purpose is contrary to my beliefs/morals.  I wouldn't associate with a known "adult" type store just because they also sold sports magazines, but I might use a general newspaper/magazine store even if they also sold some porn.  I wouldn't like it, but I also wouldn't have much choice. 

I don't consider that hypocritical, but if you do, more power to you smile

Yeah I understand what your saying. I guess I should learn to keep my mouth shut anyways, nobody ever wins on a forum. lol

Happy Holidays and merry Christmas! smile

2. Flightkeeper profile image66

So in your mind, you think Amazon is in the porn industry because they sell pornography even though that is a very small part of their product line?

So do you think you're a butcher because you eat meat?

I'm stating the fact that they DO sell porn in their site, and from what I see it NOT a small part.

Remember a month ago when there was a big stink about how Amazon was selling a book from a guy on how to get  lucky with kids or something like that?

So many people said they would no longer shop on Amazon, all because of that ONE book! To them, they did not want anything to do with Amazon, all because of one single book.

They sure as hell was not going to become partners with Amazon, now were they? If they did, that would have been very hypocritical of them after saying they would not buy from them, right?

So I'm saying the same thing, in a way. If you have very strong feelings against something, you don't help any company in any way that deals with it.

I have in fact refused to push some sponsors because I don't think what they make or sell is right. That's what I'm saying.

I have nothing against anything Amazon sells. However if I did, I would not be partners with them.

43. Bill Manning profile image69

Well I only sold 3 items the other day, bummer. hmm

44. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 13 years ago

Have sold 32 items so far this month, including a few quite expensive things so it looks as though I might outdo November's earnings by the time December is out.  Which is nice smile

45. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 13 years ago

I'm gonna wait till the season is over before I post to ask what everyone's best shopping day was, but so far mine is still the first Monday after Thanksgiving.

But then again, I really didn't have many Christmas promotion hubs. Maybe people who really focused on it had a different experience than I did.

Everything is way up still, certainly no complaints, and my December will beat my November for sure, but the 6th and 13th did not top the last Monday of November.

Been interesting, waiting to see how the rest of the month pans out. I would have expected a distinct drop next week, but people are saying it continues at least somewhat throughout the month so we'll see.

One thing is for sure. I'm definitely looking forward to next year's season!

Yup - cyber monday was the biggest so far for me too with 57 items sold, but so far this month I've averaged in the 20's every single day and that's not too shabby - I think I'll beat last month's totals!

1. Mutiny92 profile image65

that is awesome!  I am averaging 10 items per day ordered in December...I hope next year will be higher!  (hands down my best month ever)  November was my best month, and 12 days of December beat that.  It's enough at this point to make my mortgage payment - which is a wonderful feeling!

46. Aya Katz profile image80
    Aya Katzposted 13 years ago

I sold an expensive item yesterday, but it hasn't shipped yet. I'm fifty cents short of my first Amazon payout.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm only about $45 short of mine - think I'll do it this month though!

47. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

25 items shipped this month and need 6 more items to get 6.50%.

And most of my hubs are informational.

48. Pente profile image74
    Penteposted 13 years ago

Woot! Somebody clicked on an Amazon ad! No sale though sad

I am so jealous of all of you.

I just discovered hubpages 10 days ago and only have 21 hubs up so far. Maybe next year. smile

49. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

We were all there once - 21 hubs in 10 days is not too shabby, actually!  Keep on truckin' and you'll soon have people jealous of you, too!

50. KCC Big Country profile image82

A few days ago I sold an item that I knew was pricey, but since Amazon didn't show to have any more of them I couldn't get a feel for the exact price until it shipped.  It showed up this morning on my earnings page........wow.....was more expensive than I thought.  Was a $750 item.  smile

1. xixi12 profile image69
      xixi12posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Lucky you. I must have lost a lot of money because i did not link my amazon account well(as i had 2 accts). Since i was just starting out I had about 10,000 views for my christmas hub before i realised my mistake, but its picking up though, at least in just a week i have made about $100, i can only imagine what it would have been if it was linked properly from the beginning.

1. Pandoras Box profile image60
        Pandoras Boxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh that bites. Know how you feel, I went about six months without realizing my adsense had turned off, lol. Of course I wasn't serious about it all back then.

Don't worry you'll make up for it in the new year.

2. Wendy Krick profile image63

Awesome!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)