jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Views

1. Sulabha profile image86
    Sulabhaposted 3 years ago

How come my hub, "http://sulabha.hubpages.com/hub/Daughters-normal-delivery-my-motherly-advice" is showing 74 views instead of 102 last week?

1. Arco Hess Designs profile image74
      Arco Hess Designsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Something seems to be happening with the views. Mine is showing negative numbers. Others reported similar happenings a couple days ago in the answers section.

2. Nell Rose profile image93
      Nell Roseposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Each hub is has counted views a few times each day. Last week more people read your hub, sadly we are all losing views at the moment. Its just one of those things. I used to get thousands of views a day, now its down to 400 and less a day.

3. Sulabha profile image86
      Sulabhaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

But total views cannot come down. They can at the most stay the same if not go up.

2. Fran Michaels profile image81
    Fran Michaelsposted 3 years ago

I wonder if actual views are going down, or if there is just a problem with the views counter. Neither is really better than the other, I guess.

3. Brie Hoffman profile image63
    Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago

29 HOURS since the views have updated on my stats page.  This is ridiculous.

4. Teeuwynn Woodruff profile image86
    Teeuwynn Woodruffposted 3 years ago

Yes, Brie, it's 31 hours without an update for mine now.

5. Availiasvision profile image84
    Availiasvisionposted 3 years ago

Me too.  The night before it froze, around midnight, HP was messing with the site and wouldn't allow all new Hubs to be added.  I wonder if they are having issues.

working