jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What's the most hub views you've ever received on a single hub.

1. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

What's the most hub views you've ever received on a single hub.

Write an entire hub article about it, if you wish, many new folks would love to know what it took for that cool hot hub to take off, or how you put it together, let us in on some of your juicy secrets, we all would love to know.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6717695_f260.jpg

2. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I have been on HubPages about 6 months and have published 39 Hubs.  I have a total of 6,352 pageviews, but most interesting to me, one Hub accounts for 882 of them.  The Hub, "Eastern Most Point in the US or First to See the Sun Rise, Are They the Same Place" was one I wrote in response to a question.  It is kind of a quirky Hub but gets most of its views from Google.
    My second best Hub has almost 500 views and it is about our hometown brewery.  Again, a little quirky and most of the views have come from Google.
    Neither of these topics were topics I ever planned on writing about when I first signed up for HubPages.   By accident, I learned about key words and SEO and came to appreciate evergreen Hubs.  What it taught me was that a topic that isn't written about much and may not even have a lot of searches, you will do well because most of the searches will come to your Hub because they show up on the first page of a Google search.  Even so, you still have to write quality Hubs.
    I guess this could have been written into a good Hub, but I am away for the weekend.  Maybe it'll be my contribution as my Hub #50.

1. Island Tropical profile image60
      Island Tropicalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

which means roughly one page view per hub per day? hubpages is still good enough for publisher to make money? just wonder?

2. bankscottage profile image95
      bankscottageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Views have been increasing (not level since publishing).  Waiting for Adsense approval to know if (how much) money can be made.

3. Faith Reaper profile image85
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

So, far, 319 on "Ode To Our Three-Legged Dog."

1. Faith Reaper profile image85
      Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Total 6, 144 view overall. Joined this April, but had a month off for recovery from surgery and illness.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Here's an overview of site-wide traffic stats, as provided by HubPages

http://hubpages.com/stats

No one who is truly drawing top traffic is going to reveal which Hub because then people just copy your Hub and kill your traffic.

1. Faith Reaper profile image85
      Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Bummer.

2. CloudExplorer profile image77
      CloudExplorerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's not cool if that's what folks are doing, I do know that people have been stealing hubs completely placing them elsewhere, but wow, that's crappy as well. Thanks for the info Relache, it will serve useful to me, and i hope to others as well.

5. rfmoran profile image90
    rfmoranposted 5 years ago

2236 in 6 months on one hub. 10,000 plus in 6 mos over 56 hubs.
    The popular one is "how to dock a single engine boat like a pro"
    It answers a question that nags a lot of people. So here's my advice to all including me: what nags people?

6. mathsmaster profile image76
    mathsmasterposted 4 years ago

One of my article got 2405 views and another 2069 till now.. These views will increase with the time smile

working