Hello, my fellow hubbers!
I hope all is well with you.
This is Jharz from the Philippines, and I'm new here at HubPages. I just have a few questions (kindly see below) regarding posting Amazon affiliate links on my hubs.
1. Am I allowed to post my own Amazon affiliate links on my hubs? If yes, how many Amazon affiliate links are allowed per 700-word long hub and per 1000-word long hub?
2. Am I allowed to post both my own Amazon affiliate links and HubPages' Amazon affiliate links on my hubs? If yes, how many Amazon affiliate links (both mine and HubPages') are allowed per 700-word long hub, and per 1000-word long hub?
3. Are there any other rules with regard to posting Amazon affiliate links on my hubs that I should know as a newbie here on HubPages?
4. Do you have any tips and advice that you want to share that might help me become a successful hubber?
Thank you in advance, and I look forward to receiving your responses.
Have wonderful, blessed day!
yes, follow millionaire tips. I too add one ebay and one amazon in my hub. But never earn anything
As you haven't written any articles in the weeks you have been here, it hardly matters.
1. You are allowed 2 links in a hub to any one site. This includes Amazon affiliate links.
2. You can use one Amazon capsule product for every 50 words of text. (This is a low ratio, and you will find you need many more than 50 words of text). The links are added automatically when you add a capsule.
3. Everything you sell, and any links, must be DIRECTLY related to the text. So if your hub is about pens, don't add any pencils in your capsules. I know they are close, but they are not directly related.
4. Be sure to read the learning center articles. They have very useful information, and will give you the correct information. Also read lots of hubs. You will get lots of good ideas that way.
All that being said, remember that Amazon is not the only way to make money here. You can earn money by writing quality articles and getting money for views through HP Earnings program.
Jharz, Millionaire Tips' advice is correct. It can be a bit confusing, at first.
Text ads leading to Amazon are limited to two, per hub, according to my understanding.
Amazon capsules are viewed differently. You can have several of those, but as Millionaire Tips said, they have to be related to the hub's contents. I also found out that you will get a friendly warning, if you group several of them together.
You asked how many Amazon links for 700 words of text, or 1000 words of text. For 700, it would be 14, for 1000, it would be 20. If you have 800 words of text, technically you could have 16 Amazon capsules - however, your article would simply look like a sales site.
Better not to saturate the article with Amazon capsules - it looks a great deal more professional.
I am recently here, as of a few months ago, from another writing site that HP acquired. Those of you who are seasoned please correct me, if my info is not correct.
P.S. Jharz, many of us were confused about the Amazon links, Amazon capsules, and the limits thereof.
Sales here are nil. I make sales from other sites, and have more than one Amazon capsule.
by Vimlaksh G 11 years ago
I am not sure about this one and couldn't find an answer in any of the posts so I thought I should ask. I have set up an Amazon shop and would to link to it, but is it allowed?
by Blake Atkinson 10 years ago
I'm about two weeks into this whole hub pages thing. I was just wondering how much income you more experienced hubbers receive from amazon compared to AdPages and eBay. Thanks, Cydro
by deecoleworld 4 years ago
Can you post amazon affiliate links on hubpages?
by deecoleworld 4 years ago
can you post amazon affiliate links on hubpages?
by PickingProfits 9 years ago
Does having super popular Ebay/Amazon affiliate links help to drive traffic to your hub? For example, if I use ebay affiliate links in my hub of attractive ladies, gold, jewelry, and designer bags?
by andur92 10 years ago
Can I post my clickbank and amazon affiliate links on my hubs and make money out of it?Can I post my clickbank and amazon affiliate links on my hubs? Do I need a compensation disclosure for this?
Copyright © 2021 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|