I'd like feedback on my Hub: How To Write A Business Plan Course

1. spmelliott profile image61
    spmelliottposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How To Write A Business Plan Course (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Princess,

Here are some things I noticed about your hub.
      1.  The title isn't clear.  Is this an article about how to write a business plan or how to write a course for how to write a business plan?  I would take "course" out of the title.
      2.  You say "business plan" too many times, and when combined with the other times when you say business, it does seem like way too many.  Reduce a few.
      3. You have two pictures labeled business plan template, and they both have a link to businessfundingplan.com.  These are suspect to me. First of all, you don't talk about a template at all in your hub, so it seems off topic, and it also seems like it might be over-promotional, like it may be a company you are trying to promote.
      4. The video is also not very helpful, but more like an advertisement for a course.

I hope this is helpful to you.

2. spmelliott profile image61
      spmelliottposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot. I was misguided about how the hub pages are to be used. I am much clearer about the objects of hubs and  will fix the hubs accordingly.

working