jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Win Husband's Heart

1. Faiza Hyder profile image61
    Faiza Hyderposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Win Husband's Heart. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages, Faiza.  Although overall the hub is well written, the mistakes that are made are mistakes common to people whose first language is not English. I would recommend that you have someone who is stronger in English help you edit it.

Also, please note that although you have made good recommendations in your hub, they are going to feel very old-fashioned to women in America. I don't think this will keep your hub from passing the QAP though.

Faiza Hyderposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thank you for your recommendations..I have given piece of my mind, what I thought about building a relation.. you may feel them old fashioned but they always work smile

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Most of your images are blurry and pixelated.  You need to replace them with pictures that your have permission to use and that are at least 500 pixels wide.

Faiza Hyderposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Okey i will replace them .. thank you smile

3. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

the images are blurry and you need to credit the photos; if they are not yours. Better find pictures at pixabay or freedigitalphotos.net; that are free to use.

2. Faiza Hyder profile image61
    Faiza Hyderposted 2 years ago

thanks a lot dear friend .. this website is very useful smile

working