jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

help with content

1. wuzzle29 profile image61
    wuzzle29posted 2 years ago

As I am trying to obtain the hang of writing hubs I would like and appreciate any feedback on the following hub http://wuzzle29.hubpages.com/hub/Living … -addiciton

1. profile image0
      Jill Mooreposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm very new to HubPages myself so I may not be the best person to comment but  I thought it was a good hub. Are you using your own photos or creative commons ones? If it's the latter then you need to ensure you're attributing them correctly.

Also, I agree with Linda about adding extra content. I don't know how long your hub is over all but it seemed at the shorter end of a full length hub and there are some great ideas that I think you could probably expand into capsules in their own right - a little more on your own personal journey, if you felt that was appropriate and maybe a capsule looking in depth at the reasons people relapse and what they can do to help themselves.

1. wuzzle29 profile image61
        wuzzle29posted 2 years ago in reply to this

how do you attribute a photo a a source for further hubs as I saw no link to do this.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Good hub.  Maybe you could write more on the subject such as how people start the road of addiction, etc, and more of your journey.

3. wuzzle29 profile image61
    wuzzle29posted 2 years ago

Thanks for this input also how do I obtain followers on here as i do not see a add friend link?

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Readers will choose to follow and click follow button.  Most followers are from HP.  You want organic traffic from search engines.  There are those who will click follow just to have a long list of people they supposedly follow which they are not doing.   Focus on getting search engine traffic.  Hubbers named Writer Fox, and Wrylit write a lot of hubs about SEO and other tips for writing online.  There are some others, but these two come off of the top of my head.

working