jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Question about moving content to Hubpages

1. darciefrench profile image74
    darciefrenchposted 2 years ago

Please forgive me in advance if this question has already been asked and answered.

I am reposting a squidoo lens here on Hubpages; it is one that I had moved some of the content to my own website. I had forgotten about having moved the content to one of my own site's until I brought it up in a search after getting the duplicate content notice when I published the hub. I deleted the content from my website, and unpublished the hub.

My question is, how long should I wait, now that the content has been deleted from my own website, to re-publish the hub?

Many thanks,
    Darcie

1. Lady Lorelei profile image78
      Lady Loreleiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Darcie did you deindex with Google? I have the link if you need it.

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you use Google Webmaster Tools, and also Bing Webmaster Tools, to deindex it could be off the Web in hours or maybe a day.

1. Lady Lorelei profile image78

Deleted

2. Lady Lorelei profile image78

Thank you NateB. I did not realize that Bing had this tool as well. I found the link for it as well. The deindex links come in very handy at times.

1. Writer Fox profile image78
          Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Why did you edit your post above to add the link I gave you, and then delete this post where you asked for the link? http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/130222#post2729285

That's one of the strangest things I've ever seen anyone do on the forum! tongue

2. NateB11 profile image93
          NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

No problem.

2. darciefrench profile image74
    darciefrenchposted 2 years ago

The link would be great - first time I have de-indexed something. Many thanks!

3. Lady Lorelei profile image78
    Lady Loreleiposted 2 years ago

working