jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hubbers i respect and those i adore.

1. accofranco profile image72
    accofrancoposted 8 years ago

Please this post is never meant to cause anger or upset to any hubber rather,it is created to lighten up the house and as a fun as well a goodwill message.My list goes like this:hubbers i respect-hupfler,pgrundy,aka-dj,countrywomen,dranjesh,dame-scribe,AEvans,paraglidder,misha etc.Hubbers i adore-countrywomen,dranjesh,dame-scribe,AEvans,clickbclick,londongirl,mark knowles,darkside,uninvitedwriter,lawretta etc.But all thesame,i still love all the hubbers for their support,keen advises and guides,scolds etc.I love u all,and please don't hesitate with your moral and advisory supports to me;which has been a wonderful inspiration to my gradual development here on HP.Thank u all for being there,and i promise to spread your good works to any limit that i can approach.One love!Keep the fire of HP burning!

1. AEvans profile image65
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well that was nice , I admire all of them and apologize if and when I cross the line. It is a wonderful community of writers and there is so much talent here. By the way don't forget your punctuation and upper and lower case letters. smile

2. profile image0
      C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well acco, you're doing nicely I see. you will do fine, I think.
      Keep up the good work now. you're gaining my respect with this post.

3. dranjesh profile image50
      dranjeshposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Really appreciate your way of respecting and adoring others dear friend.. I am sure you will receive the same from all of us too smile
      wish you all the luck....

2. mandybeau profile image55
    mandybeauposted 8 years ago

Same, accofranco  much better response from you..........

3. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 8 years ago

A thread on almost similar topic was created sometimes back. That time I mentioned the name of almost all Hubbers I was fan off but now it is not possible. Now I am a proud owner of a fan club of 150+ members and I really do not know how many I am a fan off. Hence, I Love Hubpages! Wasn't that simple?? wink

working