jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Rare Antique Victorian Steamer Domed Trunk W Rare T

1. steve8miller profile image81
    steve8millerposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Rare Antique Victorian Steamer Domed Trunk W Rare Tray & Paintings Inside. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

How many Ebay and Amazon capsules can I have for this hub? I just added 4 Ebay and 1 Amazon capsule and it just became unfeatured after having been featured for a few years. So it looks like I need to remove a few capsules they all relate to the hub but I could remove 2 will that work for this hub?

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Apart from the sheer number of product capsules, there's a lot of keyword-stuffed filler text.  Here's an example from your hub:

When it comes to purchasing Antique Trunks Amazon is the place to go. I am now featuring this article to you in order to help you find the perfect Victorian Antique Trunk. If you are looking for Trunks with drawers then you have come to the right place. I have recently found a few antique trunks that have drawers on Amazon. Above you will see several featured trunks for sale on Amazon.

That could be summed up in a single sentence "You can buy trunks with drawers on Amazon."  There are more passages like this in your hub that are hurting your changes of passing the human quality check.

1. steve8miller profile image81
        steve8millerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

So remove a few sentences out of each text box. So how many capsules can I have. Will removing 2 or 3 work? No matter I will get it taken care of.

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago

The entire hub reads like a sales brochure or ad piece.  The guidelines for ad capsules are to have a ratio of at least 100 words of text per ad (I didn't count your words).  Also, the hub should be informative, not just promotional. I don't see any pros and cons or review information - just a lot of pitches to look at products to purchase.

working