jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

How to increase readership

1. adevwriting profile image76
    adevwritingposted 2 years ago

I'd like feedback on my hub http://adevwriting.hubpages.com/hub/How … nt-Part-1. My hub was featured and I edited the title again. But there isn't much traffic. What should I do to improve my hub?

Thanks

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's going to take much more time to get traffic; anywhere from 3 months to 6 or 8 months or even a year or two, depending. Also, that link to that Hub doesn't work. Not sure if it's published yet. If it's not published, then it definitely won't get traffic.

adevwritingposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Can you give me feedback for this hub?
        adevwriting.hubpages.com/hub/An-attempt-at-a-poem

Thanks

1. NateB11 profile image93
          NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

As far as traffic goes, the Hub is unlikely to get traffic because poems notoriously do not get traffic; unless you have a significant following on the Web from social media or a blog where you can drive traffic to your Hub.

Poems can do well if you add text and titles that are keyword optimized.

Thank you for your kind feedback smile

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

http://adevwriting.hubpages.com/hub/How … int-Part-1

That essentially is not a hub a lot of people will be needing.

3. adevwriting profile image76
    adevwritingposted 2 years ago

Could you please suggest some good and popular topics to write about?
    Thanks.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

What made you decide to come to HubPages and write?  What is your goal here? 

That actually has a lot to do with what topics someone might pick...

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You need to find the overlap between what you have expertise in or an interesting perspective on, and what a reasonable number of people will be interested in.

4. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

Font designers create alphabets using special software, not MS Paint.  If you're really interested in font design, download a font editor like Fontforge or Type Light (or pay for a pro editor like Fontlab), learn how to use it, then create a hub to show how you designed your own alphabet.

Well, I was aware of special software for font design. I just wanted to show a simple method to make alphabet logos. As I get more experienced I would be able to express better:)

5. SouradipSinha profile image82
    SouradipSinhaposted 2 years ago

Write things you know well and have a solid knowledge of.
    Also think of the topics that people search in Google.
    Don't expect to earn in the first 6-8 months, I'm also not getting much viewership as of now.
    Create a huge amount of solid articles and after a year or so, you'll start counting the dollars!
    All the best.
    smile

working