jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Outside HP...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago

Hi, folks...

I'm wondering: can anyone can offer information on bookmarking on Google Chrome?

I've made several folders, and clicked to bookmark a good number of things.. That part, I get.

The problem arises when I want to view the items I've saved.  I can't get them to display.  All that shows up is the menu of my categories, and when I click "edit," the entire list and its sub-folders appear, but, not one of them will open!  I cannot access any of the things I've saved!!

How in blazes to I get in to view my saved items?????

2. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

You should be able to hover over each folder and get a drop down list of what is in that folder.  Click on title of what you want to view.

Clicking on folder does nothing.  Click on one of the items, seen in drop down when you hover over folder.

DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Nope--that did not work; no drop down list appears, nor does right-clicking work.  sad

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59

Check you tool bar. You may have saved everything there.  There is a tiny mark just left to the folder with Other Bookmarks.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59

When you saved, I hope you hit done button when you were finished.  If you aren't getting a drop down list for folders, and nothing is saved on the toolbar, then something went wrong and you have nothing saved.

Oh,yes--I always hit the 'done' button...I think it's a Google glitch!  sad
      At this point, if nothing is saved, I'm peeved--because there was a lot of stuff, and of course I have no way now to remember what all of it was!

5. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

I had the same problem, DzyMsLizzy. It's so different than IE. I finally figured out to click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top far right of the tool bar. It will open a list. "Bookmarks" is halfway down. Hover over it and you'll see your bookmarked sites. Also, at the bottom, there's "Other Bookmarks." This seems to contain recent bookmarks. I hope this is helpful and works for you.

Oh, thank you!  That worked!!  Wow--NOT at all intuitive, is it??!!

1. janshares profile image89
        jansharesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

smile

working