jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: I Passed HubPages Boot Camp but still Feel Inadequa

1. chateaudumer profile image86
    chateaudumerposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub I Passed HubPages Boot Camp but still Feel Inadequate Writing for HP. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure writing about your own feelings of inadequacy as a writer make for a scintillating hub topic. Surely it might be better just to focus on improving your writing? I would have enjoyed reading a more positive, upbeat or even humorous account of your travails through boot camp. You talk about your achievements and then overlay them with inadequacy. I think it's called 'false pride'. You know you can write to the required standard for HP.

chateaudumerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Bev, thank you for your feedback. I just learned from HP, that the problem is the unrelated link in my hub, so my hub is spammy! Have a great day!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

I'm feeling like the unrelated links are part of the problem.

chateaudumerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Relache, you are correct. I got an e-mail from HP that the problems  are the unrelated links that are spammy.  I do appreciate your feed back. Have a great day!

working