jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

What do I do to fix this...

1. lbrummer profile image98
    lbrummerposted 2 years ago

I just published a Christmas craft ideas hub and while I was editing it I noticed that a wide white area developed between two of the modules.  I can't figure out how to get rid of that space.  Can anyone help me?

1. makingamark profile image60
      makingamarkposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Try flagging it up in the Technical section of the forum?

2. Gibape profile image88
      Gibapeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Ibrummer,

Check if the upper module has typing space. That could be it.

3. sallybea profile image99
      sallybeaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is possible that you accidently added some additional space at the end of a sentence.  Try going back to the last full stop on the sentence and delete the additional white space which was there.

4. brakel2 profile image84
      brakel2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

You have to go back to where the white space occurred and go to last word to place cursor and keep entering delete. Sometimes the entire white space doesn't go away, but most of it will close up. Someone posted that answer once, and I wish everyone knew these little secrets.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image99
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

Hi Lorraine. Go into edit mode. Open the capsule "Vintage Snowman Garland" and place your cursor at the end of the last sentence. click there.

Then hit your delete button till the white space is minimal and click on save.

1. lbrummer profile image98
      lbrummerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Phyllis.  That fixed it!!!   I knew someone here on HubPages would know the answer, I'm always able to depend on my friends here.  Thanks to everyone else who answered so quickly also.  I appreciate all of you.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image99
        Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wonderful !!!  Very happy that worked for you. smile

3. purl3agony profile image98
    purl3agonyposted 2 years ago

My guess is that you accidentally inserted another capsule/module in this spot.  Go to edit mode and see if there is an empty capsule there.  Hope this helps!

working