jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

FIXED: Problems saving quiz capsule

1. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

I tried for about 45 minutes to add a quiz into my newest hub. It's completely inoperable. Sometimes it would delete everything I had just added to the quiz. Sometimes it would not let me delete the malfunctioning quiz capsule. I logged out, logged in (many times), restarted my computer, all to no avail. I ended up just publishing my hub without a quiz, which kind of sucks. This is a crucial tool and it really doesn't seem to be working at all. Please look into this! Thanks

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

There is an issue with the quiz capsule that we are working to fix.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image75

This issue is still on-going.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image75

This should now be fixed.
      I just tested and confirmed by saving a new quiz capsule.

2. ecogranny profile image84
    ecogrannyposted 2 years ago

Matthew, I tried adding a quiz to a hub just now. Each time I saved it, I got two error messages, one of which said to come to the forums and let you all know, so adding my voice.

Since I use Firefox, I can't see quizzes any longer due to their using flash, apparently. Now that google Chrome is dropping flash, will quizzes become obsolete, or are the technicians working on a fix for that as well?

Here's the hub to which I tried adding a brand new quiz: http://ecogranny.hubpages.com/hub/dr-br … uty-secret

3. Faceless39 profile image94

Thanks for the update Matt, please keep us posted! smile

4. SimilarSam profile image78
    SimilarSamposted 2 years ago

Hopefully resolved soon, thankfully only one or two Hubs with the quiz capsule.

5. Faceless39 profile image94

Thanks Matt, I will check it out and add it into my newest hubs. I appreciate it!! smile

working