jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Find us some non cheapskate advertisers... ☺

1. paradigm search profile image61
    paradigm searchposted 2 years ago

The CPM is starting to get on my nerves... Admittedly, AdSense is even worse. Hopefully, November and December will be better?

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I've never been able to figure out where to find HpAds CPM.

I just switched from Adsense a few days ago. Earnings too dismal. Literally pennies ( like below ten). Never happened before!

paradigm searchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

When you go to https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/reports , there is a dropdown menu below "Choose Report Type and Date Range" where it says, "All Programs". Select "Ad Program" and submit. All is revealed.

And do not post any specific numbers, especially as to CPM/RPM. Both HP and AdSense will drag us out behind the barn and have us shot. big_smile

Thank you PS and thanks for reminding me that they are watching/reading our every move, waiting to pounce if we err.
          smile

2. clivewilliams profile image72
    clivewilliamsposted 2 years ago

you get paid?

paradigm searchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yep, every month. But that didn't start happening until sometime during the second year I believe.

3. clivewilliams profile image72
    clivewilliamsposted 2 years ago

Nice to here you get paid....i hope one day before my grand children are born the same will happen to me

LOL!!! . . . Flashback

I remember saying something like this some few months after i joined HubPages.

4. paradigm search profile image61
    paradigm searchposted 2 years ago

"Popular ad blocker’s maker pulls it from iTunes", and a bunch of other stuff about ad blockers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolog … spartandhp

working