jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Came late from Squidoo

1. eduguy1 profile image76
    eduguy1posted 23 months ago

Hi Hubbers (is that what you're called?),

I used to make a lot of lenses on Squidoo and ended up making about 14 dollars for charity. Now I'm on hubpages and there seems to be no way I can choose to donate the money, or even collect the money without submitting tax information. Why is it like this? Is there a way to make the money without submitting tax info. I'm in Canada, if that matters.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Hi Eduguy1, welcome to Hubpages.

I live in Australia and all I had to do was declare I legally don't have to submit tax info - you may have that option?

No, there is no way to donate money to Charity. I myself much prefer to research my charity before donating anyway - most that people are aware of waste a lot of money on marketing.

eduguy1posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Was that "declaration" just in the submit tax info tab?

Yes, I just kept clicking till it said I was all good lol smile US taxes are so complicated.

eduguy1posted 23 months ago in reply to this

I just went through it and I said i wasn't US because I'm not, and then it asked for house address etc. was that what happened to you?

Honestly I have no idea sorry. The last account I did it for must've been at least two years ago.

working