jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Came late from Squidoo

1. eduguy1 profile image73
    eduguy1posted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers (is that what you're called?),

I used to make a lot of lenses on Squidoo and ended up making about 14 dollars for charity. Now I'm on hubpages and there seems to be no way I can choose to donate the money, or even collect the money without submitting tax information. Why is it like this? Is there a way to make the money without submitting tax info. I'm in Canada, if that matters.

1. WryLilt profile image91
      WryLiltposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Eduguy1, welcome to Hubpages.

I live in Australia and all I had to do was declare I legally don't have to submit tax info - you may have that option?

No, there is no way to donate money to Charity. I myself much prefer to research my charity before donating anyway - most that people are aware of waste a lot of money on marketing.

eduguy1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Was that "declaration" just in the submit tax info tab?

Yes, I just kept clicking till it said I was all good lol smile US taxes are so complicated.

eduguy1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I just went through it and I said i wasn't US because I'm not, and then it asked for house address etc. was that what happened to you?

Honestly I have no idea sorry. The last account I did it for must've been at least two years ago.

working