jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

More By This Author

1. LiteraryMind profile image87
    LiteraryMindposted 2 years ago

Under my photo, on each Hub there is a "More By This Author" comment.  Under it, 3 of my Hubs are listed.

How/Where do I change the Hubs listed?

1. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You can't, it's done automatically.

LiteraryMindposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yikes!  That doesn't seem right.   I have other Hubs more representative of my work-- in my opinion.   I would have preferred that my recipe  Hubs show links to other recipes and my hiking Hubs show links to my other hiking Hubs. 

Thanks for the info -- It saves me spinning my wheels trying to find out how to change this for more time than I have already wasted.

2. paradigm search profile image60
    paradigm searchposted 2 years ago

A semi-workaround I've done is to use the bio feature ( http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/about-the-author ). Then I stuck something in there like "This author has written several other recipes and blah-blah-blah. See profile for list." The bio will then show immediately above the "More By This Author" list of hubs. smile

LiteraryMindposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Good to know -- thanks-  I have not used the bio feature.  The transfer over from Squidoo came at a time when I had a lot going on.  I never really explored and fully understood everything Hubpages had.   I need to get into it.     This is a good start.  Thanks again.

working